Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: USB Turntable, USB Mixer and Virtual DJ ???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

LevenXLE userMember since 2011
Hi guys,

I have a question about USB Hardware and Virtual DJ: can i connect a usb turntable (Stanton - T55 USB) and a usb mixer (Behringer - VMX300 USB) to my pc and setting it for virtual ? I know its possible with a sound card, but i dont have one !
And i know i need timecoded vinyl !

What do u think ?

Posted Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 9:51 am
elmz2Home userMember since 2011
i have had trouble with that too, i found out for a brief period that you can use a usb turntable with virtual dj, but if you do it will HARDLY respond and just simply starting it up will take about 20 tries.... when you do start it, it will skip all over..
you basically need a sound card,
i suggest a maya44, and i too understand what it is like to not be able to buy what ever you want when ever you want, its worth it though...

hope that helps

-dj delete

Posted Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 6:40 pm
LevenXLE userMember since 2011
Thanks for answer men..

Finaly i think i will buy a MixVibes sound card cause i like it, there is 2 input and 3 output, thats what i need !

Posted Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 4:54 pm
Hello All, I am a new DJ. I have been using VDJ Pro 7.0 for about 5-6 months now. I've gotten really good at mixing and everything, and I'm prepared to take it to the next level. I recently Purchased a Stanton T.62 Turntable and a stanon mixer. I thought that was all I needed to be able to start practicing scratching and i was told I still needed a usb audio interface or soundcard or whatever to begin using the turntable with VDJ. Also told I needed a time coded vinyl. So would some please tell me which audio interface or soundcard to buy for my stanton turntable to be able to work with VDJ and my mixer? i'm also using a PC with windows 7. I wanna go pick up whatever it is i need today, appreciate the help!

Posted Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 6:22 am

Posted Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 1:49 pm
so for my birthday i got these two numark tt usb turntables and i'm wondering if i can hook them up to my virtual dj with my hercules dj console rmx i dont need a sound card because the sound card is built in the rmx console i just need to know how to get them working for my virtual dj before my party on saturday anyone please help thank u, Djbidde

Posted Tue 20 Sep 11 @ 11:00 am
hi guys . can i download virtualdj and put it in my USB ?

Posted Thu 10 Oct 13 @ 2:33 am
why do it show an error every time i try to buy the audio purchase?

Posted Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 4:50 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
please check your cc or paypal account ....

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 2:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)