Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark DMX01USB - getting 2 audio ch to work

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys,

I jsut got the Numark DMX01USB mixer. I can get it to play audio, but I cannot manage to seperate the audio into 2 channels. I have connected 2 USB cables from the mixer to the PC, but when I try to change the VDJ settings, I cannot make turn-table 1 (of VDJ) correspond to one channel and turn-table 2 (of VDJ) correspond to the other channel.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
PL

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 8:32 am
Also, I have the full version...I've tried setting the audio configuration to all pre-set settings. Nothing. I either get both turn-tables (of VDJ) on the same channel or just get 1 turn-table on one channel and can't hear the the other turn table at all...

Help...please...

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 8:41 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can't use more than one output with the demo version. In the full version you can use multiple soundcards.

If you have the full version (isn't demo) then enter your serial number that you got when you bought VDJ on this website.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 11:26 am
You can't be using the full version, atleast a not legit version, since the problem you describe don't exist on the full version of VDJ.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 12:01 pm
@partydoc it works for me, i have full version.

You have to connect TWO usb cables from your mixer to the PC

Only thing that is confusing is that both soundcards have the same name "USB AUDIO Codec"
so you have to test witch one is what channel.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 2:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)