Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BPM Confict !!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

cecelrHome userMember since 2005
I used another program to BPM all of my songs, and put the BPM for all the songs into VDJ manually.. I haven't used all of my songs yet, so therefore when i play a song that hasn't been used, the BPM changes to a different one... I Don't want to go song, by song changing the BPM over, and over again.. I have already tried to disable the Auto-BPM feature, and because the song hasn't been played, that didn't work..

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 1:58 am
Analize them. There is no solution in the world that calculates the precise BPM of all kinds of music. Some you have to manually tap.

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 9:21 am
well... i found this program that got em all almost right...

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 1:58 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
And the program is....???

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 2:12 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pcdj is the perfect solution for BPM ... but I have 35,000 songs I can't imagine doing manually

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 3:35 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
VDJ still has to analyze them which means correcting, I may be wrong.

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 1:48 am
well, many of my songs have the correct songs already on em.. and VDJ comes and changes it... I'm not here to discuss whats the better BPM finder though... I really need a solution to my problem....

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 2:37 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What style of music are you playing? Because now since version 2.1 of VDJ, the BPM of 90% of the songs are correct when you analyse them.

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 2:43 am
ok.. i get it, there is no way to do it w/o BPM'ing the song again. Thats all i wanted to know..
Thnx

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 7:42 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Not only that but if you don't analyze first the program wont save the value, so do that first.

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 8:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)