Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: LE version does nog function after 20 days PRO trial

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,

After the 20 days Pro Trial, the LE version (6.1.2.) with our Numark Mixtrack Pro does not produce sound (the controlers however do function)... Actually the buttons 'Config', 'about' en 'settings menu' all provide the same screen : 'advanced options' with up to many times the same 'advanced options' choice button on top when changing from 'config' to 'about' to 'settings menu', followed by a text that invites to try out VirtualDJ Pro and followed by the message '20-days trial already used'.

We removed all the visible virtualDJ related files : the programmes LE, trial and the VirtualDJ folder in 'My Documents' and applied MacKeeper and CleanMyMac to delete remaining virtualDJ related systemfiles... and tried to reinstall LE from scratch but this did not help.

We tried to use the 10 min Home-version trial and adjust the config of the LE version during this trial... but this did not work either...

What can we do more to get rid of the stuff the PRO trial version installed on our Mac? a complete reformatting the hard disk is no option

Looking forward to your feedback...

greetings,

Arne and Dirk

Posted Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 12:02 pm
Similar story here with a vms4. After the 20 day trial period of pro, i can no longer configure LE. Looking forward to response containing the solution!

Cheers

Nate

Posted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 3:08 pm
Simply download Home FREE http://www.virtualdj.com/products/homefree.html and set your options back to how they should be for LE. The 10 minute trial of Pro features is more than enough time to do this. Once you have done this, close Home FREE and go back into VirtualDJ LE.

Posted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 7:32 pm
hat solution you suggested doesnt seem to work any other ideas...

Posted Wed 11 May 11 @ 12:36 am
Delete the following file: MacintoshHD -> /Users/YOURNAME/Library/Preferences/com.atomixproductions.virtualdj.plist

Then re-install VirtualDJ LE for VMS4.

This should revert it back to the factory settings.

Posted Wed 11 May 11 @ 8:23 am
Hi, although this topic might be out of date, could anybody help me to solve the same problem on WIN7? I had my VMS4.1 working on my older computer. Then I made an upgrade to Dell Latitude and now I am unable to get into configuration. After clicking Config button on my VirtualDJ LE 7.4.2 (with previous version from CD it's the same) just the screen with info about upgrade to PRO version appears and there is nothing to configure.
Thank you in advance for any response.

Posted Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 4:52 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Why would you like to use the the Pro config?
The VDJ LE does work well by using the VDJ LE features only.
The old Trial version is not longer working in a propper manner since we have changed to version8.

If you would like to test the Pro features, please download version8 from here.
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

Version8 will work for 10min after each start as a Pro Infinty.
So enough time to see the features and to see if you would like to upgrade to it.

Posted Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 3:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)