Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: TRace2.0 Pro. ---NEW RELEASE--- - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

OK

I\'ve been playing with Trace2.0 for a few minutes now and I decided that it needed some upgrades.. that in turn,turned into a complete overhaul.

So, as opposed to just updating Trace2.0 This is going to be seperate realease.

Feature changes from the original Trace2.0:

-Graphical Changes - Some slight changes to the graphical layout, expansion of the center pannel.
-Multiple Rhythmzone Selections - Added: Classic, Mirror, Split & Grid (New Take On Waveform)
-Added a Scratch Pannel per user request.
-The Deck button is dual action, left click for one disc, right click for two discs.
-Added LineIn to the mixer pannel as well as EQ Crossfaders.
-Shifted the button layouts and changed the smart button locations
-Changed the text font to something more readable
-cleaned up the XML
-True Left/Right logic

Posted Sun 30 Jan 11 @ 2:13 pm
Congratulations, great job going have skin in the resolution of 1366x768

Posted Sun 30 Jan 11 @ 2:42 pm
this thing needs more real graphics and not 100% neon look ,too much.its the same as the use of colors,ask any artist.also had to cut paste as well as modify the browser xml on your last neon skin in order for it to fit my 1280x800 res.I might Modify this further as i dont like anything "stock" from the "factory"...huh...word...

Posted Sun 30 Jan 11 @ 9:40 pm
Lol.

I think you missed the point of the skin. It's supposed to be diochromatic and overly neon.

I thought I was obvious without coming right out and saying that it's supposed to look like "tron". The movie?
Perhaps you've seen the previews?

But I'm glad that you find my skin worthy enough to be modified :-)

Enjoy!

Posted Mon 31 Jan 11 @ 12:57 am
Something I learned is to appreciate the imagination and creativity in the taste of each people, skin would like visualize part one of a Deck´s and visualize all the other browser think I would be very cool

Posted Mon 31 Jan 11 @ 3:09 am
gardensomwagner wrote :
Something I learned is to appreciate the imagination and creativity in the taste of each people, skin would like visualize part one of a Deck´s and visualize all the other browser think I would be very cool

Good imagination and creativity.. Congratulations... I'll wait to download this relase...

Posted Mon 31 Jan 11 @ 3:17 pm
thanks Ro

Posted Mon 31 Jan 11 @ 4:40 pm
O.K. but allready that should be a 4 deck logic,thats what Vdj7 its about....BTW...seen TRON but couldnt watch the whole freakin movie..lol

Posted Mon 31 Jan 11 @ 7:05 pm
Just because something is possible doesn't mean it's a good idea.

There are plenty of users that have voiced their opinions that they still want to see 2 decks skins. It's been that way for years. Be honest? Do you mix with 4 decks? Or do you just like the IDEA of 4 decks, 6 decks?

Or.. Do you just want to razz me about my skin design?

Posted Mon 31 Jan 11 @ 7:22 pm
you obviously have'nt been pain attention around here bro ,yes i use the 4 deck tcmania,i modify the skins gaphics to my likin,use the groove 1.1,the VDJ 4 decks,workin on a RMX 4 deck ,and never bothered with SEshallow and dont like they're mentality,now some of the BetterTops (and in this world, thats how it is) are my friends...so I'm letting you know,..Oh and whats Razz? anything like Raggamuffin?...he,he just kidding...he,he

Posted Mon 31 Jan 11 @ 8:38 pm
Cool? I think?

I'm not sure what you're getting at but thanks for the feedback.

Posted Mon 31 Jan 11 @ 11:41 pm

Posted Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 9:52 am
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
like the concept and design great skin
if you ever do another update you might want to add the, song key / camelot textzone to it

great work keep it up

Posted Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 3:02 pm
Good idea I will do that.. Thanks for the input and the compliment :-)

Posted Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 12:29 am
O.k. amigo very nice layout...now i have resized to 1280x720 (need 1280x800 but resizer wont do that without errors) and i dont get a 2 deck mode?..is it there yet? i got a single deck though i see the 2 decker graphics in the bmp image..thanks

Posted Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 7:20 am
oh you meanthe discs? Yup, right click on the disc button (it's in the tool tip for the button but you probably didn't see it)

Posted Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 3:24 pm
not if you have to right-click lol...why not a tab? just a thought...

Posted Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 8:30 pm
Honestly? Because originally the disc tab was supposed to be a "main" with an embedded pannel to choose 1 deck or 2 but I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted so instead of redesigning the layout to add a 5th tab in I just made it a right click option.

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 2:08 am
cbgraphix wrote :
I just made it a right click option.
This works very well..

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 7:06 pm
yeah..once you know the trick...cute...now for the 4 decks? Oh and almost forgot...the xml fix does not work with the resizing of 1280x800.i had to do what i did before.ues the 1280x720 with unaltered and even Graphics..then simply open the bitmap image in "Paint" and paint about a inch more browser space to the bottom THEN change the browser area space measurements on the xml code...trick taught to me by Jeremk i believe way back when i was modifying Zanard's X-15 size & browser space....yeap!

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 9:26 pm
53%