Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Anyone have the old fullinternalmixer standard skin still??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi everyone, i am running VDJ home, which obviously means i cannot download any aftermarket skins, however, i would like to do the exact opposite if thats possible, and get back the old standard fullinternalmixer 1024x768 skin that i used to have up until yesterday, whereby i deleted the virtualdj folder in my documents not realising it contained stuff i needed, and also causing VDJ not to open at all, but although a re install got the program working again, i would really like to have the old standard skin back if there is a way, here is a screenshot of the skin that i took when i was trying to fix an unrelated problem some time ago...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac9/clarkey1984/milesout.jpg

So, would any helpful soul happen to have this old style skin and could maybe send me it, if thats allowed, as im not asking for new or addon content or anything, i would just like this older design back as i know what buttons are where and am used to the layout in general, i cant get on with all this CD decks stuff, im far too used to the classic vinyl and needle way of doing things :)

Many thanks in advance.

Posted Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 1:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I'm sorry.
Old style, new style, every single skin, no matter how old it is, they are only available to Registered Licensed Users.

Posted Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 6:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)