Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: NEW RELEASE:: BLUESTEEL PRO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Bluesteel Pro is an upgrade to my first published skin (Stainless Pro) A fellow dj of mine refuses to use any other skin I have created since. He did ask me to make it look like water though... lol

So I decided to re-vamp the whole thing starting with the color scheme and completely re-writing the code and making it version 7.02 friendly. streamlined my graphics, added a few more features... (vinyl mode, reverse playback, filter knobs, mix now, back and forward beat, beatlock, master tempo opposed to keylock, rhythmzone upgrade)

of course this layout is simply a re-design of the default 2 deck ver. 6 skin but hey, it was my first skin... shrug

and yes... this one has a scratch panel. my own take on the default layout with a few added goodies.

Anyways if someone that uses timecodes could please test them on this skin ;-) I'd like to make sure that they work... lol.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12568/BlueSteel_Pro.html

Here are some screen shots.. (PNG for djdad... lol)

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 3:34 am
nice one dude...UpGrade soon?

Posted Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 12:04 am
Wow, that was pretty cool, no one has ever posted a video of them using my skin before. Thanks a lot!

When you ask Upgrade soon? Are you asking for a specific upgrade? Is there a bug or a glitch that needs fixed? A feature that you would like it to have? I'm not sure if the video was to point out something or just to show it in use.

Thanks for the feedback though!

DjChuck

Posted Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 12:48 pm
You're welcome!! nice skin (very Familiar and thats good!) i like the Submarine blue on it.would you be making a 4 deck version,maybe more effects controls,you know stuff like that ;-)

Posted Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 10:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)