Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Are you stuck on a one skin trip?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Let me guess.. you're into SEshallowRaTo cause thats what the Bad Boys use...This is Virtual Dj software (Not the other) with an open Logic that allows for more upgrading by Modification.AND it should'nt cost an arm and a Leg either.there is many skins by many talented skinners which have a different approach,one which might suit your needs so experiment! and have fun while you're at it..but if you only fallow "trends" you're never be original..which should be a Goal for any Dj or Artist..Here is the "RMX STYLE" skin (soon to be updated to VDJ version 7) Originally done by "Bruno vt" over in France...Merci! Oh! and a Facelift by Me...

Posted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 9:45 pm
the "GROOVE 1.1" skin by my new friend..Dj "Ro" in el ecuador (very HOT!!)

Posted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 10:35 pm
Bro its about "QUALITY " not "QUANTITY ", slow down and take your time with these mixes .................great tracks but again just thrown together.

Peace Out
Huey

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 2:48 am
Dont care...i know what i can do...the wifi was messing with me on the groove mix but I'm not afraid to show that,for better or worse,but dont hate on others because you're afraid to show what it all comes down to,I've seen it all my life....the sins are the topic here...stick to your "Doctoring" and we'll be fine...

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 7:15 am
Good attempt partner.. And thank you to use my skin..

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 9:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)