Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: brand new out of box mix track pro, can't scratch/back spin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

finally got my software issues straight but now my controller is acting silly. The left jog wheel will not scratch in scratch mode or go back and forward when scratch mode is off...all it does is stop the track while my hand is on it. the Right wheel performs just as it should. am i missing something or is it a defetive unit?

mix track pro
virtual DJ LE
windows 7 OS

thanks , bob

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 8:02 pm
ttt

Posted Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 1:49 pm
On my mixtrack pro, if i spin d table i here no spinback sound same thing happen when scratching. Help!

Posted Sun 26 Jun 11 @ 5:54 pm

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 8:30 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
clarencegruv wrote :
On my mixtrack pro, if i spin d table i here no spinback sound same thing happen when scratching. Help!

Smart scratch enabled?

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 10:21 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
you would have to remap your jog dial to play the backspin effect when you spin it backwards. however, im not too sure if it is possible to map the jogs to varied actions dependent on which motion you input.

eg, having a different action for forward and backwards motion i believe is not possible, however i could be wrong.

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 12:42 pm
For the Registered Pro user, you'll need to download the Registry Tool and change a setting. You will see a HUGE difference!! Watch my video, its with the Mixdeck but I have tried it with a Mixtrack and it was the same result.......

Hope it helps
Huey

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 1:33 pm
Good input beatbreaker1, but this is another issue entirely I am sure. I am on my second Mixtrack Pro in one week. Exact problem as 88cutty on my first one. Took me 3 days to figure out it was only the left wheel and not the right, b/c you naturally start playing the left first - so I kept changing settings, downloaded the tool, etc – nothing. Then I said wait a frikkin minute…guess what? BAM. Right table cuts perfect (I tried it with Serato AND Virtual Dj Pro). Took it back, and guess what? The new one is WORSE! Both jog wheels suck – AND now when I scratch one the left one, is doesn’t resume playing the song at all unless I hold the cue button down. Same laggy non-scratch mode (while IN scratch mode) performance I had on my 1st controller left wheel – now on BOTH wheels. AMAZINGLY you cant find hardly any negative comments or reviews online about these problems. MOST info I find online is very vague and brief. But I KNOW I cant be the only person having these problems. And to get 2 units in a row with the same problems….Hey maybe it’s a coincidence. Bad batch of controllers? (mine says made in China March 2012). But I would like to also know if my serial number would indicate it being a refurb (was supposedly new – bought from major music store as new). Couldn’t figure that out either. No one online is talking about it. Seemed like such a good deal for the price, now I am wondering. Anybody else with jog wheels problems on the Mixtrack Pro???....Dotn hold back - PLEASE POST ABOUT IT AND HELP YOUR FELLOW DJ’S KNOW WASSUP.

Posted Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 1:08 am
Hello

I had my numark mixtrack for a while but now it wont scratch forward or back , sometimes the closest i get to a scratch is the pitch going faster or slower when i move the jog wheels on scratch mode. Also sometimes when i touch the jog wheel the music will stop and not continue unless im touching the jog wheel. idk what to do D:

Posted Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 5:24 pm
Please DO NOT post the same message in different areas and topics.

Posted Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 5:38 pm
Yes, i have this problem with my mixtrack pro
Ummm..
Only left jog wheel only plays, right doesnt
In scratch mode it only pitch bends and the cross fader doesnt work
Inut: none
Output: headphones
Something: Numark

It scratch perfectly when windows automatically got the driver mixtrack pro.
And when i used the program.
But now it cant.

Posted Sat 28 Mar 15 @ 12:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)