Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin tc mania 3 decks not working fine with my Hercules 4 mx mapper

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I want in my hercule MX4 the "deckD" button to map deck 2 or deck 3 on the right deck, because the 2 decks are on the right of the mixer into the skin tcmania 3D

So I put this vdj script to the DECK_STATE ->

device_side 'right' ? deck 3 rightcross 'only' & deck 3 rightdeck & deck 3 select : deck 2 rightcross 'only' & deck 2 rightdeck & deck 2 select

I have the following issues

- when i select deck 3 (press on the deck state button of the right deck), I am dealing with ...the deck 1 !!!

- if the rightcross is assigned to deck 2 at the begining -> it goes to deck 3 when I press deck_state button of the right deck
but when I unpress it is not going back to deck 2 !!

thank you for your help

Posted Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 3:24 pm
To complete

on the left deck; I want to have always deck 1 whatever the state button of the left deck is off or on...

Posted Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 3:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You cant use this Skin with the left-right logic. It's a true deck skin. You can control the skin if you use 3 true decks with actions like deck 1 play, deck 2 play, deck 3 play, not deck left play and deck right play as all the dual controlers are mapped.

Unfortunatelly i dont recall any other 3 deck skin, so you will have to chose a 4deck one. You can find a lot in the download skin area.

Posted Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 4:58 pm
way better to use a 4 deck skin like the TcMania4d and set fourth deck to line in.then you can run an external source like a mic or instrument.though u might have to get a smaller audio interface like the M-Audio to use along side the RMX 4.i do this with the standard RMX.

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 10:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)