Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: No clue what I'm doing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So I downloaded some effect plugins, i put the .bundle (I own a mac) in the SoundEffect folder.
Now what do I do? Sorry for being annoying 'cause I'm pretty sure lots of people have asked this already.

Posted Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 9:18 am
yeah me too... just got a mac for christmas but don't know how to use effects yet. any help please???

Posted Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 3:53 am
Hi,

Certain effects are only available for the PC version, and some are also available for mac.

To find them, just go to the "downloads"-"plugins"-"effects" section of the website to see for yourself.

Also, to the first poster, as far as I know, the limited edition version doesn't allow you to download effects plugins, you have to buy the full pro version to do that.

Hope that helps.

Posted Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 12:38 pm
Sorry, VirtualDJ LE is free limited software and does not support custom effects and skins. To be able to use these and much, much more you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 6:41 pm
Ohhhhhhhhhhh that helps a bunch. Thanks guys!!!
Heh, I guess I should have read the top where it says Plugins are only for PRO Licensed users, my bad.

Posted Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 10:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)