Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I still can not get my time coded vinyls to work

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have version 3.0, I have the MAYA 44USB sound card. Everytime I try to auto configure my TCV's It keeps saying there is no signal, all my wires are connected, I have checked and unchecked every box.

I tried to download the ASIO driver described in the 3.0 manual, but I get an error everytime I do that. The error says "Error in the ASIO Sound Driver not enough channels".

I can hear the MP3's I can control them. My sound quality is still at 0.

I also upgraded the memory of my computer, now I have 512 megs of ram.

Also, every now and then, my MP3's will start to play in reverse. When I lift the needle and move it across the record it continues from the same spot.

I dont know what to do anymore. It is frustrating.

Posted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 4:05 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have looked at this post: http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=13647

I will tell you that if you are not running the Maya Control Panel before you run VDJ then you may experience the error you described. Verify you have everything setup correctly as outlined in the above post and lets us know. It will work and we will help you in getting it working.

cstoll

Posted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 4:16 am
santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thank you, I got it. I had the input volume to high on the Maya's mixer. Now I have 100 per cent signal.

I owe you big time. I have friends coming over this weekend and I want to show them this product. They all think that serrato scratch is the only product worth trying.

Wait until I show them this.

Thanks again.

Posted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 5:38 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Your welcome.

Posted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 8:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)