Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Cant get skin to work in virtual dj 7 free home

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys can someone please help me , im going nuts im an amateur dj and tryed the free virtual 7 software and i must admit its fun :) , but i am wanting to customise the skins , got some skins a denon dns 3500 skin silver looks cool , except it wont work. Or maybe im unsure how to apply the skin . I have the skin in a zipped format

Could some help me out please

much respect #

from a noob dj :)

if someone could give me a working denon dns 3500 skin , seen loads about

And tell me how to apply it , would be awsome

ty in advance

Posted Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 6:42 pm
djdj35PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I would like to clear up a problem for DJs having problems with Video and Audio crossfading. It took me a while to realize that using the skins VirtualDJ 7 OR FullVideo or Pro (Hi-Res) that right above the crossfader below the video screens, below transition and effect are the words VIDEO CROSSFADER and if you click on it you can change it to AUDIO CROSSFADER. This will now make it possible for you to mix your videos and audio linked. I am posting this to make it easy for others who may have not discovered this and think something is wrong with Virtual DJ.

Posted Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 12:51 am
Hi there i appreciate the response , but i find it irrelevant to my question man , im only after a denon dns 3500 skin and how to apply it . cheers the anyway dude

all the best this xmas n new year

Posted Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 2:29 am
The home version doesn't allow skin changes.

I'm guessing you got that skin form the internet rather than here as your home licence does not permit download from this site.

Keith

Posted Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 6:35 am
Ah thanx for the heads up keith , the default itll have to be then lol cheers man

Posted Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 8:01 am
well actuly it does work for home you just have to name the skin and the xml fie the same.

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 2:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)