Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: MC6000 Skin?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Has anyone seen an MC6000 skin yet? Is anyone planning on making it? I am very excited for this controller, hopefully VDJ will come out with something pure for it.

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 8:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Give me a MC6000 for Christmas, and you will have your skin !!!..lol

Skins for MC6000 will come one day. Its just too early.

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 9:07 pm
I did start one, but it didn't get very far. Maybe next year if I get back into skinning.

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 10:55 pm
That's quick off the mark, the controller has only been out for one day!

Posted Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 2:00 am
well... that was mainly aimed at the VDJ staff. i dont want to wait till friday to play with my mc6000 ;)

Posted Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 9:40 am
If there is a skin it will take some time to put together, and it's not VDJ staff that create them. How does the lack of a custom skin stop you using the unit?

Posted Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 9:49 am
I never understood the whole I want my skin to look like my controller anyway..............why?

Huey

Posted Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 10:09 am
Me neither, apart from Bob's VMS4 skin which is very good I never ever found another controller like skin that was useable.

Matt's DN-HC4500 one was promising but never got finished.

Keith

Posted Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 11:33 am
it doesnt stop me at all. i just wanted to see what kinds of features the unit will have and play with it virtually. im probably just going to use the default 4deck vdj skin as soon as the controller comes.

Posted Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 12:34 pm
I Love my Denon DN-MC 6000 the perfect console ...without dedicated skin :-( :-)

Posted Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 8:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)