Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: iMix 1.2 iRemote Skin Is Now Available (Updated) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Ah, makes sense. Guess I will start saving for an iPad... Didn't really want to buy one before they hit 100+ gig. Especially at $700

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 5:47 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
DJ dad I would like to thank you for finding and pointing out the bugs in the latest version of my iPhone skin. I have fixed three of the bugs out of four. Volume control buttons I am still working on a solution for.

Okay DHoude I apologise that you are not able to use my skin. And would like to find a solution for you.

DJdad

No I can go to the side with the down graphics. But that would mean totally remapping the decks. What is the maximum size I can go  below 320x ??

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 7:42 pm
If I did it this way it would be less for me to  remapp. This would work ??

320x1018

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 8:35 pm
DJ FORMAT wrote :
Okay DHoude I apologise that you are not able to use my skin. And would like to find a solution for you.

DJdad

No I can go to the side with the down graphics. But that would mean totally remapping the decks. What is the maximum size I can go  below 320x ??

Thanks man, remapping the decks is what I was thinking had to happen (if graphic dimentions had to change). Which is totally not expected, so thanks for offering to look into it! Whatever happens is fine, I may be new to skinning but I deffinately respect how much work it can be.

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 8:45 pm
It's okay no problem I'm going to remapp all of the decks so it will load on your iPhone. Give me a few days to sort this out for you m8

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 8:51 pm
Both you and DJ Dad are true heros man, enjoy your holliday and don't rush on my account. I am just glad to hear that there is an answer.

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 8:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Matt if your png or bmp file doesnt exceed 1023 pixels height it will work on every iphone. So yes it wil work.

Since down for textzones is not in use, then you can do this , yes.

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 9:03 pm
New sampler page in 1.2

Posted Mon 28 Mar 11 @ 2:51 pm

Look at all the cool toys DJ Format has... sigh

Wish I had the $$$

Posted Mon 28 Mar 11 @ 5:25 pm

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 5:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Oh Matt, your graphics are awesome !!!

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 5:27 pm
Thank you for your kind gesture. I see that you are doing great in the skin forums as well it is nice to see someone like you around here because it reminds me of some of the good years that I had skinning. anyway you are a great asset to the forum it reminds me of what I used to be like with skinning just don't get the time with work now. so thank you for all your hard work around here it is appreciated by all of us.

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 6:04 pm
Well, I would like to thank both of you for all the hard work. All I do is simple edits, I can't imagine what a whole creation from scratch is.

Also, thanks for supporting my old iPhone man. I feel kind of bad because I am the only one who reported an issue. I will try this out tonight!

Posted Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 2:20 pm
please download and try and let me know if everything is okay. And you might have only been the only person that reported this however it was still something I could fix I hope so that is a good thing.

Posted Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 4:33 pm
New Effects page coming in V1.3

Posted Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 2:42 pm
Looks lovely Matt, however the whole iremote feature is pointless without a browser search facility.

Keith

Posted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 5:01 am
Love this skin, however the browser is not showing file names. I can scroll through folders, but if I press Files, the window will continue to show the folder name. If I press up or down, it will scroll through the files in the browser on my laptop, but it will continue to only show the folder name on the app. As you can imagine, this makes it nearly impossible to select a song in a folder if I'm not near my laptop.

Is this a unique glitch to me? And if so, any possible solutions?

Using an iPhone 4 and Virtual DJ Pro Basic 7.0.4

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 11:38 pm
Hi

I am having the same problem with files using iPhone 4 and VDJ 7.0.5, it's the only thing stopping me from using this amazing skin.

Posted Wed 14 Dec 11 @ 8:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)