Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: No Pannels............ - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Trying to fit everything all up front, no pannel..................have a peek,

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking and your input
Huey

Posted Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 11:49 pm
dang dude,you sayd you werent interested then you come up with the monster!!...haha....what a little motivation can do...your 1rst fan..

Posted Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 11:53 pm
Hahaa!! Surprise!!

Huey

Posted Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 11:58 pm
Hi Huey,

pretty nice one. Like it ;o)
What resolution? Hope somebody will do a 1600X900 (if possible)

Greets from Germany
Music234

Posted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 4:06 am
Wow things got real tight real quick, lol!! Heres another look, I moved somethings around and I think all I got left is the VU meters for each deck.................

Thanks for looking and all input is welcomed!!
Huey

Posted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 6:42 pm
Looks real good bro...humm...maybe 1 panel?....

Posted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 8:31 pm
Greetings to all developers skins!

I just want to comment on the new skins that features 4 decks, I understand that the new in this version is causing you all to develop such skins, but also beg you not to leave behind those who humbly handle only 2 skins, I would propose that their creations do not only have the option of 4 decks and adding in 2 because honestly I use nothing but 2 and there are other users who also meet those needs.

I hope to take account of this little comment for further skins, do not deny that they are good but as they leave us wanting to those we use in these instances 2 decks!

Greetings and good evening ...!!!

Posted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 9:11 pm
thetracker510 wrote :
Looks real good bro...humm...maybe 1 panel?....

Maybe, what would you suggest??

@DJ Potter, there are plenty of skins where you can switch from 4 to 2 and back to 4. DJDAD and DJTOUCHDAN have them aswell as the standard skins. Now if there is a certain skin that you would like to see made into the 2 deck format just ask the creator..............

Thanks for looking and the time
Huey

Posted Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 9:32 pm
you just answered your question bro? check this out...i found (with the TcMania 4D) that while you cant get get enough browser space for the scrolltext panel (and other plugins) to show up complete in the browser area when in 4 dek mode,you simply switch to 2 deck (music continues to play on 3 & 4) then tweak whatever in the plugins,and switch back to 4 decks while mixing! its what i thought of doing with the X-15 but did'nt,didnt see this implemented then...

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 2:43 am
Sorry Tracker, not gonna happen................I've never had a problem on any of my skins with the effects controls not fitting like other skins have had. If I wanna make a two deck skin then that's what it'll be not this flip-flop stuff.

Huey

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 6:51 am
@DJ Potter Most of the new 4 deck skins are upgrades from previous skins. DJ Fromatt is making his 4 deck mix lab based on ... mix lab. TC Mania 4 decks came out of the original TC Mani. I am working on a 4 deck skin based on my Mix Dj Pro Final Version (which kinda isn't final anymore).
and besides these 4 deck skins can have the same functionality if you use 2 decks only.

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 4:33 pm
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
looking good bro. cant wait!!!!

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 5:42 pm
Oh well...I was gonna say "if you wanna Limit yourself..fine" but then decided to open your last one and check them plugs..Soooo loks like if you make everything on the top small enough to keep the browser to to the minimum workin size you'll be allright...plug wise that is..

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 9:31 pm
OK heres what we got...........................the only thing missing is the \"Scrtah Wave\", sorry.

Should I get rid of the spinners or make another version spinner free??

Thanks for looking
Huey

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 10:31 pm
DJKichosPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 10:57 pm
Actully its a remake of DJ ALEX's skin (the guy who passed recently) anyways whats your point in posting that?? The whole point of MY SKIN is that there will be NO PANNELS....................on his skin there ARE PANNELS.

Huey

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 11:09 pm
maybe if you reduce the browser space to the left and right, and fit scratch waves in there? Or you can elimintae the rotation cds, because now a days, they arent really useful except as a visual. Scratchwaves can do a much better job than rotating decks. But idunno, just sayin.

Future Skin Master

Mitch

Posted Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 4:44 pm
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Huey i can't see a key chance,is there one.if not it would be good to have one going up and down 6 semi tones,also showing the key and numerical key if possible also clone? Ta bazooo

Posted Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 6:17 pm
OK this is turning out to be tougher then I thought it was gonna be, lol!! I still havent added the scratch wave and dont know if I can do it without adding a pannel......................but anyways heres another peek at it,

may scrape this or put it on the back burner and take a different approach at it.

Thanks for the feedback fellas, keep it coming!!
Huey

Posted Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 6:38 pm
All i can say is to try and reduce
all that space which the faders are taking up, or to reduce browser space to fit inthe scrath waves

Posted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 10:54 pm
87%