Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ASIO with SB Live! PLATINUM

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi!
I have a SB Live! PLATINUM sound card, and I don't know, how to connect TT's to use with VDJ...
The ASIO4all, shows that I have only two inputs...But in the KX driver,they wrote that the card has 8 Inputs and 8 outputs....Now, what's the truth?
Pls., help!

Posted Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 10:44 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
CheeseE,

I have this problem too, in that time was a hard time. I'm working with an Audigy 2 ZS Platinum with ASIO drivers. Your primary problem are the ASIO drivers right?, with asio4all you have to go input by input in your soundcard and find out what 2 inputs are taking the asio4all driver to work with VDJ. IF you could use the KX driver, the driver is telling that you have 8 inputs (mic1, mic2, aux1, aux2, Line1, Line2, SPDIF IN RCA, SPDIF IN optical)... Or maybe is telling that you have 8 MONO inputs which are 4 stereo input an outputs. You have to find out to what inputs are working with VDJ, testing one by one in VDJ and your TCVs.

Posted Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 11:42 pm
asio4all does not see the extra inputs.. use kX project drivers and setup de DSP yourself..

Posted Tue 05 Jul 05 @ 5:32 am
OK! I found it!=] But it works only with the KX driver.I use the line in, and the AUX IN 2 on the front panel...but it only works with VDJ 3, the 2.05 gives the message: "Error in the ASIO sound driver" :/
Why is this?

Posted Tue 05 Jul 05 @ 2:50 pm
I have problems with 2.06 also, VDJ was not so compatible with all ASIO drivers in the past. I'm working with 3.01 now and works fine with SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 05 @ 4:17 pm
OK! I tried with VD 3.0, it is working,but....
When I play a song and the pitch is at zero, the VD gives that it is -8 percent....What can be the problem?

Posted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 8:38 pm
Apply the 3.01 patch. That solve the problem to me. But You don't would see any change in the VDJ display. It's going to stay in 0 all the time. You will move the slider pitch in your TT and you can listen the speed change but you can see display it that changes in the VDJ. It's like mix a real Vynil.

I don't known if the VDJ TEAM is going to correct this.

Posted Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 6:38 pm
i don't have the full version yet. And i Won't buy until I can't use without bugs...
So what can i do to set up to work with SB LIVE LATINUM?

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 9:22 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
To set it to use with SB live Platinum, you must buy the software.

The demo version doesn't have all the functionnalities of the complete version, this means you can only use one sound output. (that's what a demo is for!)

If you are using a crack, this could be the first reason why it doesn't work.

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 11:54 pm
I work with VirtualDJ and TCVs. I don't have the -8 pitch issue anymore, it remains in 0 pitch in the VDJ. But I have installed the last patch of VDJ. You have to buy the product to have the patch. It's a great product and it's not so expensive. If you're working with it, and trying the TCVs BUY the VDJ. It will be your BEST investment, believe me. Cracked version came from a Trial version and trial version doesn't come with all the VDJ funtionality.

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 5:55 pm
So the problem is solved? Then I will buy it! Yes, it's a great product, after I will try with TCV's...Ohh..I live in Serbia and Montenegro(ex yugoslavia) can I buy it here?And can I buy TCV's here?

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 2:12 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 5:53 am
just one more question!
What kind of TCV's support VDJ? Only VDJ TCV or can use with FS time coded vinyls?

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 11:42 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think other TCV works but I'm not sure.
Some topics are talking about it; have a search in the forum and you'll probably find your answer.
But the VDJ TCV are not expensive.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 8:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)