Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: American Audio DP2 & Denon DN-S3700 Skins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello DJ Fellows out there:

Although I've been around as a member of this comunity for quite a while now, this is actually my first post and in advance, I would like to personally thank some great great peolple including DJ Dad, DJ Cstoll, DJ Jpboggis, DJ Jakovski, DJ In Norway, DJ Cel, DJ Condo, DJ Fandos and some others for their amazing wisdom and helpful support on this friendly website.

That being honestly said, I was wondering if anyone was still working on an American Audio DP2 Skin for Virtual D.J. 7 for I have just got myself a couple of this units and I really have to say that they are definetely awesome in every single aspect, specially if you're looking for some "small sized mobile D.J. gear" for your "small sized gigs". Besides, IMHO they are very nicely built and designed, and so I would like to use a skin based on this controller. I am also looking for a good looking and working skin for the Denon DN-S 3700s to use on my "bigger gigs".

Thank you all very much and have a nice day!

DJ Castol.

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 5:38 am
I'd also like to thank DJ mp3jrick for his advise and knowledge. Anyone, any news about this skins?

Rock on!

DJ Castol.

Posted Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 4:12 am
And DJ Format of course!... Any news on these skin guys?

Thanks, Alex.

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 4:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)