Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: v7 touch. The original - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

No, this could not be done with a resolution of 2930x1080.

Because the two monitors are different...
The Laptopscreen 13" with 1280x800 and the touchscreen 22" with 1650x1080....
So couldn`t the skin highter than 800, and the wight should be 2930. Ok then you had small black stripes at the top and on the buttom on the touchscreen... But this was no problem.

Chris

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 4:43 am
ukdjdazPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi John

Can i just say what a fantastic job you have done on this skin! I work as a club DJ and have moved onto the IPAD app and love it, The only thing that lets it down is the skin thats been produced by VDJ. I personally dont think it does the app justice. Yours looks much more cleaner and well presented and pretty much covers anythign i would need it for.

Do you have any idea when it would be ready for download? also i would be more than happy to beta test it for you in the club atmosphere!

Look forward to your reply

Darren
ps. great job!

Posted Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 4:57 pm
ukdjdazPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 5:29 pm
Hi John,

Any news on how this skin is progressing?

I used the beta version for 4 hours solid on the ipad 24th December and it is superb.

P.S. Daz, this is not a skin for the ipad app, it is a standard skin and you would have to use it with splashtop remote on the ipad instead.

Keith

Posted Fri 31 Dec 10 @ 11:06 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Keith,

Wow 4 hours without problems, cool. I'm still working on the video section.
Maybe I also make a version for the iPad.

I do have some problems with vdj or this skin, have to check if it on another pc.

But... it could be uploaded this week I think.

Best regards,
John

Posted Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 2:16 am
Definately cant wait to test this with VIDEO!! Lookin GREAT

Posted Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 3:00 pm
Ok friends,

I can't say it's totally buggfree, but if you find something please let me know.

uploaded

djjb's v7 touch. The original

have fun
Best regards,
John

Posted Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 4:07 pm
Cant wait til this gets approved

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 12:28 am
Congratulations, awaiting approval to test the optimal skin

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 3:38 am
that was already approved three new skin, and skin that has not been approved yet ...

Posted Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 11:45 am
Im waiting patiently for this one too????

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 3:51 am
Sorry guys, hope it does not take much longer..

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 1:23 pm
I want to make a few modifications, but every time I try to rezip the skin I get error in line 0. Here are the mods I am trying to make:

1. I want the preview windows for Video to ONLY fade the video fader and not auto play or move the Audio fader.
Here is the orig script:

<button pannel="video1" action="deck 1 video_transition & deck 1 auto_crossfade 6000ms & deck 1 play" dblclick="video_crossfader 0%" rightclick="video_crossfader 0% while_pressed">
<tooltip>automatic videomix</tooltip>
<size width="209" height="118"/>
<pos x="172" y="213"/>

Now wouldn't I just remove everything after deck 1 video_transition and leave the tooltip??? Like I said when I try to do this the skin errors.

2. I want to remove the function that turns the video on and off on the master vid window as for me I see it causing issues??

Any input??
Thanks

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 4:41 pm
hoping the release of skin

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 6:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
discobrian24 wrote :
1. I want the preview windows for Video to ONLY fade the video fader and not auto play or move the Audio fader.
Here is the orig script:

<button pannel="video1" action="deck 1 video_transition & deck 1 auto_crossfade 6000ms & deck 1 play" dblclick="video_crossfader 0%" rightclick="video_crossfader 0% while_pressed">
<tooltip>automatic videomix</tooltip>
<size width="209" height="118"/>
<pos x="172" y="213"/>

Try .... action="deck 1 video_transition 6000ms"

discobrian24 wrote :

2. I want to remove the function that turns the video on and off on the master vid window as for me I see it causing issues??

Open the xml and search for action="video"
Delete the whole part, but then you will have to assign the video on-off somewhere else.

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 6:47 pm
Thanks for the info, but no matter what i change i end up with error in line 0..

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 7:05 pm

Name: djjb's v7 touch. The original
Author: djjb - Experienced pro user -

Date added: Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 11:02 pm
Last update: Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 5:08 am

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 10:17 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
How did you get the full browser to show on your iPad

Posted Sun 09 Jan 11 @ 11:19 pm
Hi Matt, I'm using Splashtop remote to connect rather than the VDJ app which is too restricted at present. Only thing is I have to change skins from 1920x1200 to 1024x768 for the remote session.

Splashtop is great for remote access and costs far less than the VDJ app.

Keith

Posted Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 1:04 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
That looks very cool I have purchased the app would it be possible you could send me a private PM on how to set it up with Windows 7. I am not that good with networking. Making skins yes networking no lol

Posted Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 2:33 am
69%