Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: need a bit of help - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

my dell shows and installs Firetext plugins,etc. and shows me this plugin initiall screen,as well as that thing,the winamp wrapper message on the screen to right click with mouse "blah,blah" so there's a difference in our systems graphics configurations,heck if i know whats wrong with yours...but i've allready heard from my sources here that asus is'nt that reliable...my dell inspirion? like the volkswagen...maybe you should'nt go for all the hype...

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 7:25 am
Screen shot please cause I don't believe you when you say that you got that control window to pop out and show the controls...............prove yourself old man........

Huey

Posted Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 8:08 am
@ 10:17 min into the mix...I'm not explaining anything else dude.read what i sayd....

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 11:37 pm
O.K.......

not saying nothing else...you need to read what I've sayd and what I'm asking..

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 11:41 pm
Hahaaa!! I knew it didn't work for you using VDJ!!! The same thing that happens to you is what happens to me, so maybe my Asus isn't the problem...............yeah thought not!!

Huey

Posted Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 8:28 am
dude you're of track big time! i sayd i got a white screen (only the first time) now the see-thru screen.this thing its wothless!BTW just fought of a virus and syntax error attack that disabled my keyboard (after getting rain on the touchpad which then i replaced with a wireless mouse) the virus will mimic whats wrong in the hardware in order to hide but when i got the attack it would open all this stuff and among them a notice a mile long ,something about a syntax error.allways triggered by me inputin any numbers (hence coul;nt log in with password!)and this numbers would appear on my typing.advast told me it could not scan a folder in windows32,so i looked in ...found the number at the end of the wow wrapper dll i placed there long ago trying to get it to work ,deleted it and my new keys came alive,lesson to learn check everything

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 8:27 am
I also get the clear screen aswell..........well either way its not compatible with VDJ. Dang bro isn't this like the second attack you've had of that nature?? Hopefully you've reformated........well glad your sorted out. Just wish this VST would work with VDJ. What were you runnin when you had glitch workin in that video, I couldn't see cause it was to small.

Huey

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 9:07 am
Glitch in sonar.wont open as a vst but as a synth (instrument).its in the manual...(that info)....huh new wireless microsoft mini keyboard works great,better touch feel plus you can place it anywhere (lean back comfty on this sofa,drinking coffee while laptop is on a sturdy table) and fits right over the old keys. and wireless mouse is way faster!

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 8:32 pm
sooo,i mght add , this wont work ever.i have synth vst's in vdj but they dont work all that well.depends on how large a archetecture they are.but if they could make it rewireable then maybe...

Posted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 11:57 pm
we have to do somthing i want to wrap this thread up

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 4:36 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm not sure what you expect us to do?

Posted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 5:45 pm
Would also love to see this work...

Posted Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 7:17 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
You guy's need to as suggested by SBDJ earlier to convince the author of Glitch to download a free copy of VDJ and figure out what changes have to be made with "His" plugin to enable VDJ to Host this plugin,...it's as simple as that, I also posted a statment from the author to that effect, so send him the requests.

Good Luck,

Joey...

Posted Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 2:24 pm
Should have mentioned it earlier but I have contacted him and hes looking into it....................

Huey

Posted Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 2:29 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
The more people, the faster the results..

Posted Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 2:33 pm
I'll get on it as well....but have my doubts....

Posted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 2:32 am
well i guess we wrapped this case up back to the mystery machine

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 7:38 pm
meanwhile a short preview of others..he,he

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 9:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)