Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Freeframe Plugin issue?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

There appears to be a bug in the use of freeframe plugs. Although VDJ brings the plugins up with the control sliders in the right spot, it doesn't pass this info on to the plugin.

I use the scrolling filmstrip vert and horiz plugins, and have to move each and every slider just slightly to have the plugin play correctly.

This has been an issue for the past few versions of VDJ, but I only ever remember the issue when I have to move those sliders at 3am. =)

Could someone else just confirm this isn't just for me, shouldn't be as I have it across three systems.

(Damn, can't fix the typo in the title!)

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 1:15 am
I guess I'm the only one up at this time....lol....halo...a lot of the freeframes me and huey compiled act the sams way.you have to move the sliders (a bug with variable parameters?) but i figured its a small compromise considering what you get in return. but its as if the master range for the screen in vdj its set to "wide",hence scrolls are way out of the picture untill you bring em in.a lot of times they are way below hidden from the screen...wierd to say the least ...

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 6:34 am
Very true, However VDJ is going to the effort of saving the settings, next lot of bug fixes could include tying up the loose ends and passing the saved info on the the plugin.

Then all us regular freeframe plugin users will have to get used to NOT nudging the slider on activation!

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 7:15 am
Yeah I have the same thing happen to me aswell. Hope it does get looked at in the future..............until then, nudge on, lol!!

Huey

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 7:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)