Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Whenever I start VDJ it completely fails with a skin error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I would love to start learning to DJ. I love electronic music with every fiber of my being. VDJ seems to be obviously the premier program for DJs everywhere, and even has the second google result for dj. I have downloaded the free version for a quick look through, but whenever I start it I get an error message saying "error in the skin file (xml line 0)"

I would love to buy VDJ and start using it, but I'm having serious doubts if I can't even start the program. It seems this is a massive issue as googling "xml line 0" takes me straight to this VDJ issue, and I'm utterly amazed that there's hasn't even been acknowledgment of the program or a promise for a solution soon. Can anyone offer any solution on how I can open virtual dj and actually use it? I don't care at all about what skin its using. I am tech savvy, so I can handle complex solutions. Thanks guys! :D

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 3:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please don't crosspost; I've replied to your other post and I'll close this one as per your deletion request in the other thread.

Posted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 7:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)