Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VDJ: Using traktor or traktor-ish effects

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Since the VDJ 7 announcement I have been considering switching from Traktor Pro. I am originally a VDJ user and would like to switch back but at the time the traktor effects were too good to pass up on and I learned to deal with the rest of the interface. Since VDJ 7 can rewire and use vst's does that mean that I can use many (or at least one) of the traktor effects at a time within VDJ? NI sells a traktor VST effects package in Komplete 7 that I would like to use. Also are you able to program midi Outs and Ins?

Thank you for your time,
Adam

VMS4
DN-X120
DN-HS5500
BCD-2000

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:03 pm
VST Effects are supported for way too long time and as soon as your CPU can handle them you can run as many VST effects as you wish at the same time.
Also for MIDI In/Out it is possible to program it but only for controller devices. You won't be able to send MIDI commands on a VST effect for example.

Posted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 8:01 am
Thank you very much for your response going to buy as soon as i pay off some money on the credit card! Lets see what my 16GB i5 desktop can handle :)

Posted Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 12:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Since you own a VMS4, register your VirtualDJ LE VMS4 version and you will have a large discount on purchase.

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 4:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)