Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Rusty 4Decks Swap Multi v.1.0 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks a lot! I will try this tonight! :)

Posted Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 2:45 am
djdad wrote :
Maybe i will add small rhythms, but it will be for v2. Browser panel espaecially if rhythms added, could be said that it's a skin itself, especially if you use external mixer.

Your right, to be honest that would be my perfect skin as I have no need for anything else on the skin. To me all the jog wheels, buttons, volume knobs, etc on most skins are just clutter and take up browser space which I find more useful.

That said I use an external controller and mixer.

On another issue I have mapped a button on my dac3 for Browser_zoom and it toggles fine, dont need to mouse click on the screen. This is to get to the notmal 'browser zoom' screen, not your mini decks, Sorry if I misunderstood this..

Posted Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 2:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
MattClarke wrote :

On another issue I have mapped a button on my dac3 for Browser_zoom and it toggles fine, dont need to mouse click on the screen. This is to get to the notmal 'browser zoom' screen, not your mini decks, Sorry if I misunderstood this..

Indeed, controller shortcuts work fine. Only keyboard shortcuts dont work properly. I will try to find a "smart" shortcut for panels toggle, and let you know.

Posted Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 3:41 am
Hi, I am a user of your skin 1440x900 Rusty 4D 2 decks in advance option . Is a very nice skin, I just download yesterday but the Center Panels are no working the (Video Mixer and Scratch panel) . Audio Mixer panel is ok I am using virtual Dj V7 and Hercules Rmx any suggestion and thanks in advance this skin has everything the best I have seen . (((((Sorry I did not know??? I just click in a little circle on the right and it change the panels everything is ok thanks again)))))))

Posted Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 10:57 pm
I love this skin, what are the chances that it is available at 1680x1050? : )

Posted Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 1:09 pm
No chances, i'm afraid. But you can do this. Resize it from 1920X and email me the Skin Resizer results to fix possible graphic bugs.

Posted Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 3:57 pm
NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Anybody else have the issue of this skin being choppy with the sound readout at the top and overall choppy looking a little bit in general??? I cant figure out why.

Running an Core I7 machine w/ 4 gigs of Ram and 1 gig video card.

Reg skins work fine but this one is being weird.

Am I the only one?

Anybody have any insights?

Thanks!

Posted Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 10:43 am
What hardware (controlers, mixers, sound card are using to mix?

Its hard to believe that a skin can make your sound choppy.

Posted Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 5:26 pm
Advance mode humm...nice....

Posted Sun 05 Dec 10 @ 10:53 pm
djdad wrote :
What hardware (controlers, mixers, sound card are using to mix?

Its hard to believe that a skin can make your sound choppy.

Ive had it happen, but its because I had my settings jacked way up (soundcard, vdj latency) with "Quailty Resizing" checked. That option will take a toll on your system if you dont watch it, lol!!

Huey

Posted Sun 05 Dec 10 @ 10:59 pm
Advance mode? why they did'nt tell me? before i did...THIS....

he,he

Posted Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 12:22 am
hehe..Tracker, You are Advanced ..lol ! Nice tunes there.

Posted Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 1:04 am
Ha,ha thanks Bob...I know whats hot! ;-)

Posted Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 7:10 am
Rusty 4Decks Swap Multi v1.0

a full feature skin for ver 7

[IMAGE1]

Posted Sun 13 Feb 11 @ 11:05 pm
Gabsy72Home userMember since 2009
Estan buenas pero no se como descargar

Posted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 1:02 pm

Posted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 1:06 pm
Thank you so much

Posted Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 7:31 am
I need the skin in 1280x800 is there anybody who could resize it for me. The skin resizer doesn't work on my mac book

Posted Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 10:45 am
Sebastian161282 wrote :
I need the skin in 1280x800 is there anybody who could resize it for me. The skin resizer doesn't work on my mac book

try to rezise in other computer and other O.S example "windows xp or 7"

regards!!!

Posted Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 11:36 pm
DJ_Potter wrote :
Sebastian161282 wrote :

try to rezise in other computer and other O.S example "windows xp or 7"

regards!!!

This is true!...as I discovered after getting a 1920 X 1200 Laptop and porting my skins from my other 1200 x 800 laptop...

Posted Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 7:35 pm
83%