Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin CUE RMX by cioce v2.4 ready for Virtual DJ 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Now available "CUE RMX by cioce v2.4" compatible with Virtual DJ or Numark CUE/VV 7.0+ ;)

The other skin size will be not updated for the moment, if you want a different resolution please use & buy the JeremK Skin resizer tool, no any variations of my skin will be approved in download section.

v2.4
- Virtual DJ 7 code compatible
- New different top rhythm waves, click the buttons under zoom 3 and see
- New Browser font zoom, just right click on "Browser" button and see
- New Knobs look (more precise)
- New Crossfader curve Bar
- New deck filters
- New linein and mic autopannel
- New Jog vinyl mode ghost indication
- New sampler_slot number indicated into the sampler zone
- New text status & automix next track infos up to Master Balance knob
- New action play_onbeat and play_sync_onbeat with right click on Sync and Beatlock buttons
- New Key button < (-1), | reset and > (+1), right click it change key -2, match key and change key +2
- New Hot Cue text where it's indicated the time to the Xth cue/from the Xth cue, beat to the Xth cue/from the Xth cue and Cue Name, right click on text it edit the Xth cue name
- Left Click on little key text it switch between Key offset - modified, Key offset - camelot modified & original key - camelot; right click it reset key to original
- Dedicated minimize, maximize and close Mac icons
- Long master volume
- Left click on track title it switch from "Artist - Title", to song "Full time / key offset = Key Mod (Original) & Camelot Mod (Original) and to song "Comment"; Right click on track title text it edit the comment like before
- Right click on pitch text indication change Pitch range, hold on right click put Pitch range @ 6% / left click show Pitch range like before
- Pitch bend buttons in pause make seek -+100ms, right click seek -+200ms
- Right click on track title text it show the file info of the loaded track
- Click on video out window it switch between the show of selected (pfl) video or master video out, right click it turn on-off main video out.

Download -> http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4086/CUE_RMX_by_cioce_%281280x768%29.html

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 6:45 am
[my poor Eng]
Honestly ...
This is the only clear skin that lacks for nothing, we do audio and video, and I do not have to remember to enable 27 small panels.
I always try to use other skins but I returned any time to this CUE RMX essentialALEX Skin

[my rich italian]
Onestemente...
è l'unica skin chiara che non gli manca nulla, ci faccio audio e video e non devo ricordarmi di attivare 27 pannellini mobili ,
tento sempre di fare un corno a Cioce, sperando di trovare in giro qualcosa di più...PRO
ma alla fine torno alla CUE RMX .. ESSENZIALEX !!!!

:-)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 3:55 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 2:10 pm
valvinaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Spazialex DJ wrote :
[my poor Eng]
Honestly ...
This is the only clear skin that lacks for nothing, we do audio and video, and I do not have to remember to enable 27 small panels.
I always try to use other skins but I returned any time to this CUE RMX essentialALEX Skin

[my rich italian]
Onestemente...
è l'unica skin chiara che non gli manca nulla, ci faccio audio e video e non devo ricordarmi di attivare 27 pannellini mobili ,
tento sempre di fare un corno a Cioce, sperando di trovare in giro qualcosa di più...PRO
ma alla fine torno alla CUE RMX .. ESSENZIALEX !!!!

:-)

HI this is the best skine i try almost all of them and i always comeback to this one
i wander if you can make the same one but with 3 deck a small one i found that i always have time to mix another one i mix radio edit tune and i don't like looping tune i use the fliyen loop out 3 deck and this skin will b more them perfect i try to do it my self but di not work 3 deck please and thank

Posted Sat 17 Aug 13 @ 1:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)