Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Noise Effect (like the Pioneer DJM-2000) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@ Jame: If you try older skins, like MixStation, there was such a feature to mix high-mid-low frequencies through dedicated crossfaders.

It is not possible to do with single plugins, or with master channel effects in VirtualDJ. There's a way to do that, but it's rather tricky for both the plugin developer and the final user, since the latter has to enable the effect on both decks.

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 4:24 am
ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Ah, I see try these:

eq_crossfader_high

eq_crossfader_mid

eq_crossfader_low

This will cross from "deck left" to "deck right" and vice versa. So on a true 4 deck skin you will have to toggle decks to the crossfader. Its a bit friendlier on a L-R Logic skin, IMO.

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 2:57 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Those actions were designed for a 2-decks use, and I think that people stopped using them... the only skin I used with those feature was the aforementioned MixStation, back in the VDJ 3.4 & 4.x era...

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 4:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Eq-crossfaders are still usable for multi deck skins. They behave like the crossfsader. They follow the crossfader channel assignment. And there are quite enough ver 6, ver 7 skins with these actions.

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 5:20 pm
Need the noisebell and gates effect ported to mac. essential!

Posted Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 2:24 am
I loved it. Thanks for this.

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 1:47 am
@Hero where did you find it cause I can't find the link. Can you post it??

Thanks buddy
Huey

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 6:44 am
Hi all, this effect is so amazing.. My friend (Pro DJ) got it from here and im really impressioned.. But unlucky i'm only 16 years old and i can't afford to be a member of Virtual DJ site, but i would very love that! When i saw this effect on a DJM - 2000 i felt in love with it. I don't ask for nothing more, i just want to get chance to get that effect and succes in my Dj-ing. Sorry if this is not a good place to post this, but Dj-ing is my hobby that will never be backwarded.. Thanks for reading. Sincerely Dj Mirkoni.

Posted Thu 23 Feb 12 @ 3:06 pm
Protection error 8
what that mean?

Posted Sat 25 Feb 12 @ 6:29 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You have to contact support for protection errors. Please don't bump topics on different subject.

Posted Sat 25 Feb 12 @ 8:10 am
find where to download for vdj 7, noise effect ? please give me a site where to download this effect and how to put it in vdj

Posted Thu 09 Aug 12 @ 3:55 pm
Sorry, skins, effects, samples and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users of VirtualDJ who have purchased the software.

To be able to download, you will need to purchase VirtualDJ or register your serial number: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

If you have already purchased, please register your serial number on your profile page to gain access to plugin downloads: http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

Once registered, you can download from our plugins page. For example, here are some 'noise' effects: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/effects.html?category=audio&order=default&platform=all&search=noise

NOTE: Links to 3rd party sites are not permitted and no users here will provide you with links to sites to illegally download VirtualDJ add-ons. If you like VirtualDJ, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

Posted Fri 10 Aug 12 @ 4:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)