Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I can't launch VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,

I'm new here, I first tryed just the VDJ software installed on my PC by a friend, and I liked it so I bought an Hercules DJ console. BUT... after installing all the software on the disc that comes with the console, VDJ won't start up! I just get a little window that says that I have an invalid serial number, but he even didn't ask me for one!!! And I found no serial with the console, I only have the serial number of the console itself and I think the discnumber of the software disc. What can I do??? I'm am now trying 4 hours to make this work and I 'm desperate...

Is there somebody who can help me solve this problem, or is there somebody who knows somebody that can help me to solve this???

Please help...

Best regards

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 1:52 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Djconsole version has no serial, the device itself is the protection ..
Are you sure you run Djconsole version ..and not something else...?

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 3:20 am
Idd, at startup of virtualdj there is 'djconsole version' written on the splashscreen and it is the original disc with the drivers and other software like newDJ, storm DJ edition, etc...

The console works, but VDJ don't...

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 8:41 am
Have you used a cracked version of VDJ before you bought the Console? That could explain the serial number problem... If not, I think you should contact VDJ support for this...

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 1:39 pm
I don't know if I used a cracked version before bying the console? A friend installed it on my PC. How can I find this out? I did delete the version that my friend installed before installing the version that came with the console, so I don't know?

Greetz

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 4:58 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 5:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)