Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Backspin with TCV makes the waveform travel forward...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am trying to figure out a problem for a friend. I have TCV everything works great. However, my friend just picked it up as well and when he set everything up for a test, every time that he tried to backspin on the TCV the waveform would move forward. If he starts to scratch the waveform chrips forward and when he releases the TCV it goes back to the point where he started scratching; very weird. Basically, it would be impossible to use since you would have to use VDJ to cue and then never would be able to backspin at all.

I've fiddled with every setting that I thought might affect this to no avail. Has anyone else had the problem or know how to fix it?

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 9:55 pm
Tell your friend to come in and ask himself. as far as we know it might be you with the issue using a cracked copy trying to get an answer..

I'm not saying you are, but tell it like I see it.

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 10:01 pm
I'm slightly confused...let's say that it was me that had the cracked version; how does that change whether or not you could answer? If it's because he has a cracked copy and people say that's what the problem is, then I tell him and he would likely then ask to use my copy. Doesn't seem to change anything except that I'm learning less about troubleshooting VDJ.

I'll let him know that people would rather talk to him.

Posted Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 8:16 am
Sorry, but we would not like to encourage the use of cracked versions. Not that we suspect you of using it, but there are chances. Please tell your friend to sign in with his reg key and we will gladly help him to troubleshoot VDJ.

Posted Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 1:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)