Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin that will display next track song title in automix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi folks

New to VDJ and the forum and was just wondering if there is a skin that shows the next song loaded read to play when in auto mix
I know that VDJ uses just one deck and on some skins the wave form is shown underneath the top one of the next song, but I would like to be able to also see the song title under this also, so I besure know what the next song will be from the list.

Not sure if this is possilbe like?

eg.
DECK <play> <pause> etc

DECK WINDOW
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song Title - Artist
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wave form wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <current song
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song Title - Artist (also displayed) or some like next song is..... Title - Artist
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wave form wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <next song

Posted Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 11:09 pm
Currently it's not possible. The two waveforms you see when you activate auto mix are handled internally by VDJ and there's no way to manipulate them.

Maybe you should ask for this on the Wishes and new features forum...

Posted Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 1:50 am
Whilst it isn't possible to split the waveform for currently playing and automix. You can display the "next track info" infact some skins do this already.

Posted Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 3:27 am

Posted Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 5:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)