Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Add to waitlist from player?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is there a way to take the song in a player and add it to the waitlist?
For example, you have a song in the waitlist; you load it into one of the players and now it is of course removed from the waitlist. Now you decide you don't want to play that song yet, but when you load another song into the player, the original song is gone. To get it into the waitlist again you have to search for it again. It would be nice to be able to drag it back into the waitlist before loading another song so that it is ready for later.

Posted Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 10:41 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
there is a way to do this....if you click in the play list icon the third icon starting from the top that is "repeat play list" the song loaded in the player are not deleted in the playlist..than you can load another song without lost nothing. You can understand if a song in the playlist is played if there is
a red icons on the left of the title. It's not exactly what you want but cold be ok!!!!

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 12:11 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That's it :-)

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 2:05 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@frd1963
Write this in New Features forum please. I would like to see this function too. It would be very useful!

Dj Nikki

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 1:18 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Something like a right click and "return to waitlist" would be cool.
Frequently find myself changing my mind and having to search and load the track back into the waitlist.

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 2:56 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I think i had asked for this looong time ago..
But with a shortcut key.
To upload a song from a player to the playlist..
Pcdj red has this.

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 2:56 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks everyone for advice and agreement that this would be a nice feature. I thought it was already possible but I just didn't know how to do it, but I now realize that it is not currently possible, so I will post it in the 'new features request' section.
BTW, I think I will just use Moramax's suggestion of the option not to remove songs from the playlist for now... I like that idea especially because VDJ show the red icon for songs already played (unlike most other DJ programs.)

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 3:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)