Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Does anyone know how to write a VDj script for the loop roll effect "SMX1_XF-FX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

FLUXXDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This sound effect has four individual loop roll effects in one package. I havent been able to assign them individually to a button. I can only assign the plugin as a whole , not able to key in on individual loop roll effect. Anybody?

Posted Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 12:02 pm
Heres the link to the thread,
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/131515/Hardware_Technical_Support/Novation_Dicer_midi_cont%3Cspan%20style=, but for time seeks I'll type the script out if your just using a keyboard, lol!

Button 1 "effect "SMX1_XF-FX" active while_pressed & effect slider 1 85%"

Button 2 "effect "SMX1_XF-FX" active while_pressed & effect slider 1 75%"

Button 3 "effect "SMX1_XF-FX" active while_pressed & effect slider 1 65%"

Button 4 "effect "SMX1_XF-FX" active while_pressed & effect slider 1 35%"

Button 5 "effect "SMX1_XF-FX" active while_pressed & effect slider 1 10%"

But to get it to sound like what was in the video you would have to 1: map a button to turn the effect on 2: map a fader for the slider and boom it should work................havent tried it myself but in theroy it should work, lol!!

Huey

Posted Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 12:06 pm
FLUXXDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanx for the quick reply. Im actually using a combination of keyboard, to select the effect, and then my Numark NSFX controller. I would like to be able to trigger each individual roll effect and then manipulate each one with my NSFX controller. Thanx in advance beatbreaker1.

Posted Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 8:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)