Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: More dumb T.C.C.D question's

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

''HI ALL"..Can I use T.C.C.D in my denon DN-s3000's to control the video in virtual D.J..How does it work..What do I need to make it work...do I download D.V.D as mpg's....Does V d.j have video E.F.X in the V d.j video mixer...

Posted Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 5:38 am
hi there

first you need the full version of VDJ.
Using timecode on 2 decks is disabled in demo (and cracked versions of demo)

then you need to download the free timecode-cd file from our website, and burn it as an audio cd.

For best possible use, you should invest in a good asio soundcard with 2 x stereo line-in, such as the Maya44 usb soundcard.

Using your cd players (with timecode cd) will control VDJ, both if you play audio and video.
The cd player will send signals to VDJ on what you are doing, such as play, stop, pause, pitch, nudge and scratch (if scratch jogs on cd player), loop etc

There are about 4 effects on videomixer as of now, I'm sure more will be added too

But first of all, a full version of VDJ is needed :)

hope to see you as a member soon :)

Posted Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 10:52 am
"HI D.J-in-norway"...Thank for the info..I will be a full member soon...I have not even down-loaded the demo and I would never use a cracked version of this program...I find it very DISRESPECTFUL to the developer of V D.J and to all the people that have paid good money for V D.J, to use a cracked version..That is why I ask some dumb question...I'm building a P.C for V D.J so I would like to get the computer's systes requirements just right...so any more info would be very helpful....

Posted Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 9:23 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It is best to have a powerfull processor, 3.0Ghz or equivalent. And if you are to use a lot of videos 2Gb of RAM. If you will be mainly playing music then 1Gb of RAM is enough.

Posted Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 11:53 am
"O.K"...How about 2 DN-s3000 using T.C.C.D to control V D.J in your computer and then hooking your computer to the DN-v750 network A/V player through it's PCI port...can this be done

Posted Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 12:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)