Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Jogweel - loopmove or adjust CBG

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hello!

I want to do experiments to use a jogweel for other funktion than scratch or bitchbend. I want to make a jog that is able to: Fast Search (scroll though the song), loop move, adjust cbg (to scratch and adjust the sampler) and a bitchbend (like a rightcklick on a jog-scratch element... but i habe a touchscreen and rightcklick is not really possible there...)

I wanted to to it with an sliderelement that is relative... but every try is a big ERROR.... please help me

Code up to now with cbg adjust (not realy working):
<slider pannel="JOG" action="deck 1 adjust_cbg" deck="1" orientation="circle" relative="yes">
<size width="304" height="304"/>
<pos x="66" y="166"/>
<clipmask x="959" y="1495"/>
<mousemask x="322" y="1495"/>
<circle x="218" y="318" sensibility="250" anglemin="-140" anglemax="+140" move="full"/>
</slider>

... The slider gets not relative.... that means if i touch anyware in the jogweel the CBG makes a big jump... and the Fader doesnt turn if i touch the weel.

C.Hackl

Posted Mon 16 Aug 10 @ 12:54 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Chackl wrote :
Hello!

I want to do experiments to use a jogweel for other funktion than scratch or bitchbend. I want to make a jog that is able to: Fast Search (scroll though the song), loop move, adjust cbg (to scratch and adjust the sampler) and a bitchbend (like a rightcklick on a jog-scratch element... but i habe a touchscreen and rightcklick is not really possible there...)

I wanted to to it with an sliderelement that is relative... but every try is a big ERROR.... please help me

Code up to now with cbg adjust (not realy working):
<slider pannel="JOG" action="deck 1 adjust_cbg" deck="1" orientation="circle" relative="yes">
<size width="304" height="304"/>
<pos x="66" y="166"/>
<clipmask x="959" y="1495"/>
<mousemask x="322" y="1495"/>
<circle x="218" y="318" sensibility="250" anglemin="-140" anglemax="+140" move="full"/>
</slider>

... The slider gets not relative.... that means if i touch anyware in the jogweel the CBG makes a big jump... and the Fader doesnt turn if i touch the weel.

C.Hackl

Test in this way, you'll see that it works!

<slider pannel="cbg" action="deck 1 adjust_cbg" orientation="round" relative="yes">
<size width="258" height="258"/>
<pos x="93" y="474"/>
<clipmask x="1263" y="2074"/>
<mousemask x="1263" y="2074"/>
<fader move="circ" sensibility="5000" >
<size width="258" height="258"/>
<pos x="93" y="474"/>
<mask x="1263" y="2074"/>
</fader>
</slider>

Zanard.

Posted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 7:39 am
ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok thank, the jogslider is working... but i allready got the next problem. (Dam... i eaven are able to programm a complet VSTi or som VBA things in Word or excel and i'm not able create a skin that may be simple for all here .lol.)

Ok back to the problem. I want to add 4 buttons... you have to imagine, the pannel of the jogweel is a little bigger than the jogslider. So in the corners i want to place buttons now. But i can't get this working.... It's not my week this time.

Here is the code:
<button pannel="JOG" action="deck 1 var 'joggy' 2 ? on & deck 1 set 'joggy' 0 : off & deck 1 set 'joggy' 2'">
<size width="117" height="117"/> //Buttonarea
<pos x="64" y="164"/> //Position where the Button is found on the Skin if pannel is turned on
<selected x="64" y="1164"/> //Graphic of the Button when it's LED is on
<up x="5" y="1494"/> //Graphic of the Button when it's LED is off
<clipmask x="636" y="1493"/> //BW graphic of the Buttoncorner
<mousemask x="636" y="1493"/> //BW graphic of the Buttoncorner
</button>

What is wrong?

Posted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 1:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)