Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Sonique "Open" Dialog box sticking open?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Played my first video set tonight and it went really well. In 4 hours there were only two technical hiccups, both of which were the Sonique "open" box sticking open after choosing a file. The dialog stays open and is unclickable but music/video/midi keeps working...

If I open task manager the dialog box becomes active enough to close but then vdj runs sort of slow and badly until I enable and re-enable video.

Eventually I just started using the slideshow feature creatively to avoid opening the dialog box but I'd like to be able to easily select the file I want.

If there was a clip bank/sonique combo and/or I could run a different plug-in on each deck I'd be in heaven. Might just add a whole extra laptop to the setup if I can get them to sync easily. Even then I'd rather have dual plugins.

Thanks in advance,

Kidsixteen

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 5:23 am
Is this on a Pc or Mac?, I couldnt tell you about macs but, I've not experienced that ever and I have Modified soniques even.though it sounds like times were you can be STILL looking at a similar Box,say from "slideshow",then you go to the soniques and the browser box cant or wont load a file because its still the "slideshow" and you end up confusing which is actually activated,Its like the browser wont recall the folder used for a particular plugin and its still browsing the files of the previous Plugin you activated.at that point it will lockup if you keep trying to open the incompatible file...Hope that doesnt happen to you though I've pulled away allways without missing a beat..

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 6:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)