Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video and plug-ins Problem VDJ v 3.0

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have always troubled in VDJ Version 3.0, when I’m playing a song the sounds very good but after 4-5 minutes VDJ is crashing. This is so very serious because I haven’t had this problem before, but with version 3.0 I am having many problems.

Also when I played my Music Video the sounds is Fine but I either get no Video, I don’t see anything. I also download some plug-ins from sonique it is working good but every 2 minutes VDJ version 3.0 crashed again and again. Now I can’t use properly VDJ V3.0, I use AVI and Mpeg1 files in 352x240 a small resolution but still VDJ “CRASHING”. I tried to play in real player, win-amp and some other video players the play is so very excellent but when I try to my VDJ version 3.0 again VDJ CRASHING. Now have a lot of party schedules and I have no choice is to re-install the VDJ v2.1. when I used the Previous VDJ Version 2.1 there is no problem, but why in version 3.0 I got many problems, I love playing music videos and karaoke, I am hoping this problems of my VDJ v 3.0 will be fixed and solve.

My system: I am running Pentium4 + 1024 RAM + G-Force 128mb ram Video Card.

Many thanks,
allan

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 8:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Can you describe what you mean by "crashing" please

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 9:11 pm
Is your Video card directX 9c compatable. VirtualDj 3.0 is set up for the latest Video cards that support DirectX 9c. Older cards dont support it and that is the problem everyone including me is haveing problems. My workstation does not have a problem everthing works great. But my laptop which has a 2.6 ghz processor and a Nvidia video card does not work so I went back to 2.06 which works great. It's your Video card that dictates how this version runs not memory or processor unless it's so slow that you shouldn't use it at all. This feature should have been a plugin instead of being intragated into the program. That way it can be removed if not needed. Disableing it doesn't seem help it still causes problem's.

Posted Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 1:00 am
thanks digitalmdj, crashing every 3 to 5 minutes of playing vdj stopped and fatal error.

Posted Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 10:43 am
crashing= Fatal Error, means my vdj crash everytime i play songs, music videos and also when i use video plug-ins. i always clic the recover to continue play the musics.

Posted Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 12:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)