Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Looking for VDJScript: Need help mapping my RMX to this skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys.
I'm looking for someone who really knows their way around the VDJScript

Im currently using the Touch Pannel skin for VDJ and I have a Hercules RMX DJ controller
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/7441/Touch_Pannel.html

I would like if i could map one of my RMX buttons so that it would switch between the "effects bank" tab and the "sampler" tab.
And then I would like it, if my DJC-buttons 1-6 would trigger different actions depending on, if the "effects bank" or the "sampler" is active.
Is this possibly? and if so; PLEASE help me with the VDJScript!

Thanks guys,
cheers

Posted Sat 31 Jul 10 @ 7:09 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Chosse a button from your RMX and try this...

This cycles through Effects, Sampler and Cues Pannels to both deck 1 and 2 (One button for both decks)

cycle "mode" 3 & var_equal "mode" 1 ? skin_pannel "111" on & skin_pannel "1111" on : var_equal "mode" 2 ? skin_pannel "2" on & skin_panel "211" on : skin_pannel "3" on & skin_pannel "311" on

For two buttons (each one for each deck..

This cycles through Effects, Sampler and Cues Panels to Deck 1

cycle "mode" 3 & var_equal "mode" 1 ? skin_pannel "111" on : var_equal "mode" 2 ? skin_pannel "2" on : skin_pannel "3" on

This cycles through Effects, Sampler and Cues Panels to Deck 2

cycle "mode" 3 & var_equal "mode" 1 ? skin_pannel "1111" on : var_equal "mode" 2 ? skin_panel "211" on : skin_pannel "311" on

Posted Sat 31 Jul 10 @ 9:14 pm
So lets say you have 1 button which will do the following..
If sampler pannel is active it will play sampler 1
if Effect Pannel is on then it will activate the FX "FlangerHQ"
if Cue Pannel is on it will go to Cue 1.

Code..
var_equal "mode" 1 ? deck 1 effect "FlangerHQ" active : var_equal "mode" 2 ? deck 1 sampler 1 play_stop : deck 1 goto_cue 1

Posted Sat 31 Jul 10 @ 9:25 pm
btw ... one of my favorite skins !!!

I just hope that all the above actions could be assigned with the LE Edition that comes with your RMX, otherwise you will have to upgrade to Pro Version.

Posted Sat 31 Jul 10 @ 9:28 pm
i know this was a old posting, i was just trying to see if you can help me out i also have the RMX. but first how do i add effects amd samples, i have downloaded them to my laptop but when i click on the samples tab they are not there and the effects are the same. If its not too much can u give me step by step instructions. i guess you can tell im new to it all....thanks

Posted Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 9:55 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 10:24 am
mrduffHome userMember since 2011
Hey you guys,

I would like to switch between thee skinpannels using one button:
skin_pannel "DJC_slot_1_6" on
skin_pannel "loop_slot" on
skin_pannel "cue_slot" on

I don't quite understand how to set the colons and questionmarks here. Can somebody help me out?

Mr.D

Posted Wed 01 Jun 11 @ 5:57 pm
this action will cycle through those skin panels

skin_pannel "DJC_slot_1_6" on ? skin_pannel "loop_slot" on : skin_pannel "loop_slot" on ? skin_pannel "cue_slot" on : skin_pannel "cue_slot" on ? skin_pannel "DJC_slot_1_6" on

However, custom mapping is not available on LE versions. You will need to upgrade to Pro Full version at a discount by entering your LE serial number to this page ..http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Wed 01 Jun 11 @ 9:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)