Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Virtual DJ sound effects

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

law.yimHome userMember since 2010
Hi all,
I was wondering if there were any other effects downloadable that I could use on virtual DJ besides the ones in the download section. I am using a mac so this kinda limits my choices to a few effects only

Posted Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 9:50 pm
Only those found in the download area with the Mac floppy disk download icon are currently available for Mac.

Most effects and other plugins in the download area are created by talented users of VirtualDJ. If the author does not own a Mac and/or has not created a Mac compatible version of their plugin, then unfortunately it will not be available for Mac.

Posted Fri 30 Jul 10 @ 3:56 am
frebeloPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I just bought VDj and I am a Mac user. Have to say that I am very dissapointed in the amount of add on's available for my Mac. I can't even overlay images. feel very ripped off.

Posted Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 11:03 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Did you check before you bought that the effects you wanted were available on Mac?

As has been stated over and over and over: Plugins are usually user created. Not all users - like me for example - have a Mac.

Posted Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 4:13 am
jdkarlHome userMember since 2010
this my question: what I'm going to do to hear the disk 2 by using a headphone to choose the next remix song while the disk 1 is playing. i'm using a PC speaker and headphone..hope u will help me..thanx a lot

Posted Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 11:02 am

Posted Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 11:33 am
I have made some effects in Garageband and loaded them in VDJ. Works fine.

Posted Sat 23 Oct 10 @ 8:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)