Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Welcome New Faces From DJchat!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I'd like to take a moment to welcome those new folk from that "other" board. As many of you may know by now I'm no longer welcome to post there. The reason? You guessed it promoting this software. Although it wasn't the only reason, but good enough for them I guess. Anyway I can help you with VDJ over here as can many of this community. Here you will find some of the most tech savy dj's out of any community I've ever been involved with. I'm honored to be a part of this great community and software. Remember you will get more help posting in this section as opposed to the general section. So ask away..... :) Remember to fill out your blog by clicking on the my blogs tab. Put your system spec's in there and maybe upload a few pic's of your setup and tell others a bit about yourself.

Posted Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 9:59 am
Not welcome by who from DJChat?

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 7:45 am
I was banned by sid himself.

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 7:50 am
Funny how the mods and board owners get to do whatever they want. Sid's been bashing the mid america convention going on right now and even posted a pic that has since been deleted.

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 8:17 am
pretty much which is why I started my own to break every rule ever made, and to tell eveyone what really happend. Its on djcyder.com right now.

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 8:29 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i've just registered to djcyder.com but can't find what you are taliking about from that chat problem.

PM lej78480 on your chat if you don't mind.

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 1:56 pm

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 3:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)