Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: I need Resolution tech 101....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I need Resolution class 101....

My lap top is set at 1366 x 768 which is both it's highest and recommended setting.

I have been playing with the skin for the HC4500 which I have in,

1024 x 640
1280 x 800
1440 x 900

I have tried all 3 and I really do not see much of a difference especially between the first two, all seem to run just fine, the only thing I did to them was tweak the playlist bigger.

So my questions are, is it best to run my lap top on that highest resolution setting and if so which one of the three skins resolution is best for me to run on my lap top, I am assuming because the 1440 x 900 is larger than my laptops highest setting that one is out but someone who knows more about all this than me please clue me in,

Many thanks!
Cheers,
P.

Posted Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 2:25 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry Braenzu, but sharing skins that were resized with the "Smart Resize" option of the Skin Resizer is not permitted by the Skin Resizer licence.

@The13bats:
This is what the skin looks like when resized with "Smart Resize" options of the Skin Resizer:

You can download the Skin Resizer from this page:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/7187/Skin_Resizer_Tool.html

Posted Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 5:42 am
BraenzuPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2007
ok, sorry

Braenzu

Posted Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 6:29 am
Thanks for trying to help,

I have noticed in a photo shop if I try to make a picture bigger than the original it loses definition which doesn't seem to be the case when you enlarged the skin from a smaller one or did you start with a larger one?

So if I understand what you are saying the basic rule is the skin must be the same res as the screen is set to

Posted Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 3:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)