Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Sonique for Mac?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Could someone please let me know where to find Sonique for Mac? I have looked and looked with no success. Thanks so much in advance!!

Posted Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 12:38 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Sonique is windows only I'm afraid; that vis platform never made it to Mac as far as I know.

Posted Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 7:29 am
is there another similar plugin for the mac that would work?

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 12:11 am
Not at present, but I do have one in the works for the Mac.

Posted Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 7:14 am
SBDJ - How's this one going? This is my number one want for a mac port.

Are you really doing these without a mac computer? I for one would be willing to chip in on buying you a mac!

Posted Wed 01 Feb 12 @ 10:00 pm
Yup, no Mac here :(

It's working but I'm trying to squash a few instabilities in the 3rd party visualisation library.

Posted Thu 02 Feb 12 @ 1:31 am
Please let me know when this is available, you would be a life saver

Posted Tue 07 Feb 12 @ 7:23 pm
cehletPRO InfinityMember since 2012
any word on Sonique for mac as of yet? I really need this I don't use PC for djing Bars/Clubs anymore and to be honest I really need this I do have some music that there isn't videos available for and it is annoying when the screen goes blank if not can you recommend a suitable equal to it please and thanks

DJ CPR

Posted Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 4:25 am
The company behind the Sonique player ceased to exist back in 2002.

I doubt very much they'll start up again 11 years later and start coding for Macs!

Also from what I can gather, the SVP files would also need to be rewritten for Mac, which would need to be done by their separate authors.

Surely there are similar programs or visual files for Mac? Isn't it supposed to be "the professionals choice"?

Posted Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 6:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)