Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Info/help with HC 4500 skin...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I downloaded the ones on here are both are way too big for my stuff, is there a skin for the HC 4500 that is the size of most of the skins that come pre installed?
many thanks!
Cheers,
P.

Posted Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 12:09 am
After trying to use the resizing tool I learned that the two skins on here for hc4500 have a bug in the jog wheel graphics....so is there a working skin for the hc4500

Posted Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 2:02 am
Don't think so. .. Matt's one never got past beta and was never completed sadly.

Posted Thu 22 Jul 10 @ 5:37 am
I gave what I did get on here to a comp tech friend, I test everything on my desk top before going to my lap top that is reserved for DJ stuff only,
So one issue was I simply had my res setting on my desk top wrong for the 4500 skin....it works well when I set the res correctly,
I did notice the versions are for old 5. something VDJ so has anyone used that 4500 skin with the current version of VDJ pro?
I really do not want a surprise mid night...

The only other thing is the play list fonts are too darn small for my old eyesite, hopefully my tech friend can tweek that,

Thanks for all!

Cheers,
P.

Posted Sat 24 Jul 10 @ 1:23 am
BraenzuPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2007
it works great with virtual dj 6.??

for the fonts search in xml the last entry and replace 13 with 15,16,17 as you like

Browser
<browser>
<size width="1390" height="386"></size>
<pos x="45" y="504"></pos>
<text font="Tahoma" size="13" weight="bold" color="#808080" selected="#000080" stripes="#181818"></text>
<options font="Verdana" size="13" color="#C0C0C0" over="#C00000"></options>
<widgets font="Verdana" size="12" color="#FFFFFF" facecolor="#3B3B3B" lightcolor="#4C4C4C" shadowcolor="#4C4C4C" darkshadowcolor="transparent" highlightcolor="transparent" trackcolor1="transparent" trackcolor2="transparent"></widgets>
<customicons x="617" y="1183"></customicons>
<custombuttons x="2" y="1183"></custombuttons>
</browser>

<tooltip font="Verdana" size="12" color="#FFFFFF" back="#162447" shortcut="#808080"></tooltip>

</Skin>

then you will be able to see everything ;o)

Braenzu

Posted Sat 24 Jul 10 @ 4:54 am
Many thanks guys...I am new to script writting but did wing the play list change pretty easy,
I have it off white in color and large enough to see,
It wasn't too hard to find it in the script but what I can't seem to find is the location in the script to change the size and perhaps even the font for the song that is on the deck being played up on this skin, anyone know where to find that in the script so I can tweak it a little?

Posted Sun 25 Jul 10 @ 7:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Open the xml with Notepad. Search for %author, or %title, or %remain , etc. Actually you will find some lines starting with textzone. There you may change, font, color, size, align, etc.

You will find these lines twice (at least) in an xml one for deck 1 (left), and one for deck 2 (right)

Posted Sun 25 Jul 10 @ 8:12 pm
DJDad,
Many thanks!
I found it and have been playing around with fonts and sizes,

You seem very savvy on the script thing,
For the beat grid / Wave form colors are the top, where would I tweak they color ?

Again Many thanks!

Posted Sun 25 Jul 10 @ 11:33 pm
[quote=The13bats]For the beat grid / Wave form colors are the top, where would I tweak they color ?quote]

Youd just open the bitmap with paint and find the wave form then pick your color, use the bucket and change it to what you want. Save and close the picture and your done.

Huey

Posted Sun 25 Jul 10 @ 11:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)