Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Database Updater Problems - BMP's not Updating

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Macourteau and Cyderhouse,

I know this subject is old but I've been having problems with the Virtual Database Updater. Yes, I followed the FAQ after running MixMeister. I Did everything you suggested and read all the postings about this subject in the other forums.

The updater ran through the files but it didn't update anything. What am I doing wrong? Also what is Extensive Analysis? Is this just right click Analysis that we usually do to get the BPM from Virtual DJ. I right click on Database, I get three options, I choose HD, the I have to choose from what Drive and if I want BPM analyze. I did that last night for hours, ran the updater and it didn't update the original BPM's from Virtual DJ. Any help would be appreciated because I ended up having to do my new BPM's manually.

Macourtea do you have an MSN cause your Blog is not showing any contact info?

Gracias,
VDJ Batibiri

Posted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 1:08 am
For the database updater to work, the files must already have been analyzed på VDJ

In other words, all the mp3 files must FIRST have VDJ bpm values, before they can be updated

Posted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 11:03 am
Dj-In-Norway,
I already did that, run the BPM originally through Virtual Dj and it still doesn't update when I run the numbers from the Mixmeister then run the Updater.
Gracias,
VDJ Batibiri

Posted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 9:11 pm
I still haven't gotten this thing to work. Anyone have any suggestions cause doing it manually really takes a long time. Thanks.

Posted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 6:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)