Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Ideal skin for 1680x1050.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
What do you guys (gals) use?

Smaller skin and make use of desktop or try and get a skin that makes use of the full screen?

I am not a turntablist but use a DAC-3 and external mixer. Video is only secondary.

Thanks gang!

Posted Fri 25 Jun 10 @ 10:42 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You could try the CONDENSED HighRes Pack -- it features a 1680x1050 skin, as well as some higher resolution versions too.

It works really nicely if you're using an external controller. The skin was designed to use a lot of the browser area by making the rest of the controls take up a reasonable amount of vertical space. The skin supports video, but uses small preview windows so that it doesn't use up much space for it.

You can download it from here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/9823/CONDENSED_HighRes.html

Let me know what you think!

Posted Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 3:59 am
Thanks! I will chk it out. I meant 1680x1050 :)

[JeremK]: Fixed

Posted Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 9:58 am
I saw a bug in your skin. The Effects does not reflect correctly the selected effect.

Also, could you make a box for sampler as well? Oh, and make a 'day' version. :)

The minimal approach is quite useful but unless Sampler is displayed and Effect bug fixed, it is not use to me. :(

What button 'unloads' a track?

Thanks buddy!

Posted Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 12:28 pm

Posted Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 1:17 pm
saltzerPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hey Supacon, nice skin man, using it on my MacBook Pro 15" back-up DJ laptop and it looks sweet, love the fonts you chose. Keep up the good work. One thing, like MixLab can you add deck eject buttons to the skin?

Posted Wed 29 Feb 12 @ 7:42 am
You can eject by holding the right mouse button on pause/stop for a couple of seconds.

Not the most obvious way to do it, but I think it's the same as the stock virtual DJ skin, which works okay given how often you really need that feature.

Posted Wed 29 Feb 12 @ 9:23 am
I map shift load to unload.

Posted Fri 02 Mar 12 @ 9:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)