Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How do you burn a .bin/.cue file to sound like a real Dj Compilation!?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ive recorded a 1 hour mix on the bin/cue format on vdj and when I tried to mount it onto a virtual drive through alcohol 120%, it said "Cue sheet: line 2 - invalid track number", and I have no clue how to make it work so I can burn it and listen to it...can anyone help !?!?!?!?!!!!

Posted Mon 30 May 05 @ 10:14 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i never tryed to burn cue files made by VDJ. but if you want your mix back, try to open .cue file with IsoBuster. you can find it on net.

With it you extract your song. i hope it will work, but i'm not sure.

Dj Nikki

Posted Mon 30 May 05 @ 10:45 pm
Yea..but Im not interested in playing it on my PC yuou see, I burn copies of my mixes for many friends and people I know, and I want to burn it loL! but thanks

Posted Tue 31 May 05 @ 3:05 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Some versions of vdj are differnt which one are you using?

Posted Tue 31 May 05 @ 7:16 am
I did a 100 minute mix session for a party and recorded it into .mp3 format. Later i burnt it down into a CD. Its so simple. If you can spare 150 mb(@192 kbps bitrate) of your hd space. I dont remember whether its available in the demo though.
peace.
DJ Aditya

Posted Tue 31 May 05 @ 7:21 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
just burn it in cdrwin(1x speed) in demo mode or i believe nero can also burn bin files. just burn the bin it should have all the tracks split, unless vdj does something different then others, i don't have it yet

Posted Tue 31 May 05 @ 8:33 pm
But you guys dont understand, The actual Bin/cue file itself is not working, Nero says it cannot read the file, I know what to do with the bin file and how to burn Im not stupid.....I guess I should just try getting a later version of vdj.

Posted Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 1:05 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

Posted Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 1:41 am
A typical PC CD-ROM .CUE looks like this:

FILE "image-name.BIN" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00

"image-name.BIN" being the name of the image file (IWDII.BIN, CIV3.BIN and so on...)

I had this problem in the past with other software. Right click on the .cue file and select "open with.." then pick notepad. You will be able to see the contents of the .cue file. Also you will be able to edit it. Make sure the .cue file looks like the sample above but substitute the "image-name.bin" for the actual name of the .bin file. Try it and let me know if it works.

Killabee44

Posted Sun 12 Jun 05 @ 5:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)