Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: New Plugins..........

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok seems Firetext can do a ton of stuff, PIP, supports flash, GIF images, etc, etc. Why doesnt Firetext break it all down and make a bunch of smaller plugins and charge for each 1...........From reading around it seems like folks just need 1 or 2 effects that Firetext does. I'm foreal here so dont laugh, well atleast in my head it sounded like a great idea. Anyone care to chime in................Tayla, lol........could this even be a possibility??
Thanks for looking and your time
Huey

P.S. heres a link with a ton of Freeframe plugins for all you video dj's out there!!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d2m5kutjwtm/Video

Posted Tue 25 May 10 @ 2:07 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
We have already given this option to VDj users quite a while back. Some only wanted SMS text to screen so we came up with Firetext Lite at only $99 (less than £69 or 80 euro) also the Bulk Message at $99 then combine those two with the free plugin we have provided to all legal users of VDJ you have a fantastic system in its own right to work with.

For a small amount of investment the returns on the system can be unlimited, from marketing to advertising, it really is up to the individual to exploit it to their own advantage.

Anyone needing more information on how to get these two versions contact me on Skype at Firetext.VDJ.Support

Paul.

Posted Tue 25 May 10 @ 2:55 pm
Well I guess I'm tryin to get around the whole 2 program thing, if you know what I mean, lol. can you post a link to this Firetext Lite? Man I'm really missin out here, lol!!
Hey thanks for looking and your time
Huey

Posted Tue 25 May 10 @ 3:13 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
No probs. All you or anyone else needs to do is contact me at the above link and I'll arrange it for you.

Paul.

Posted Tue 25 May 10 @ 3:32 pm
KUDOS on the plugins!

Posted Wed 26 May 10 @ 9:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)