Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Add Beat Visuals..........

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Sun 23 May 10 @ 12:24 am
Ok is there an easy way to explain to me "How to add the Beat Visuals" to a skin I use??
Thanks for your time
Huey

Posted Sun 23 May 10 @ 10:48 pm
hmmm what u mean by visual beats?
take a screenshot of the part u want in the other skin and i might can help u =)

Posted Mon 24 May 10 @ 12:03 am
Everytime the beat hits the outer ring will turn blue, there is the option to turn it off and on but if you can make just stay on that would be cool too. Here is the skin that has the beat visual, http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4369/Vinyl_Scratch.html.

Thanks for looking!!
Huey

Posted Mon 24 May 10 @ 6:26 am
?? Lol.

Posted Thu 27 May 10 @ 8:33 pm
Ok I have emailed the creator of this skin (http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/8465/Vinyl_scratch_video.html) and have not gotten a return, this is what I would like added to this skin,

1. I would love it if it had the "Beat Visuals" like in SSLover's skin
2. I dont need the clone buttons so could they get changed to "Eject" buttons

and thats all I need, I guess I dont really need the "Eject" buttons cause I can just map them out, so yeah all I would like is the "Beat Visuals" added to the skin, please. I have tried looking in the XML file but I soon found out its just more then Copy & Paste, lmao!! Yeah thing really went to hell fast when I tried that, lol! So if someone could please do this small act I would be in your debt.

As always thanks for lookng and have a great day!!
Huey

Posted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 12:51 am
ok cancel it, I got it!!! Thanks for all your help!! lmao!

Posted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 3:01 am
Got it Beat !! theres a part you missed but we both got it,as a Team !!

Posted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 5:28 am
Beat had it, I did'nt ...Lol......After various Attemps to the point of "Fatal Error" I finally did with Beats help ! Good Work ,And thanks to Dan for the Scoop on ading the table mats !! Team work Baby !!

Posted Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 6:48 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Ok is there an easy way to explain to me "How to add the Beat Visuals" to a skin I use??
Thanks for your time
Huey

There are several ways.
1 Linear: nice and fast
2 Custom: the best you can do with this beautiful and realistic LED.
However it is difficult to explain in words, see how others do, or look at my skin x -12.
Bye

Posted Sat 05 Jun 10 @ 3:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)