Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Mac & Win VJ Skin problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys! First - sorry for my english !

Now - the problem!

I like the Mac & Win VJ Skin,and I want to work with this skin.But the graphics on songs,the blue graphic always stay behind red.

Is there any way to fix this because I not see the grapich of second audio?

Thanks in advance :)

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 6:37 am
Skins are only available to registered users. How you got hold of this skin i don't know, but you shouldnt have it.

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 7:50 am
Dude, I'm from Bulgaria.We are too much poor.We have too much money for other (important) things!I'm not ashamed to say that my Virtual DJ is cracked!
Just I liked your VJ skin and I have a problem with him,and ask for solution.If you can't tell me how I can fix it,just stop write in topic :)

Thank's :)

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 10:45 am
Well at least your honest.

NO ONE that has paid for the software will help you. Especially now you have openly admited you are using MY skin on a CRACKED version of Virtual DJ.

You are exactly the type of people that cause so many problems within this forum.

MODERATORS - please lock this thread, i would happily help NLU but not when they openly admit to using a cracked version of the software the rest of us paid for.

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 11:02 am
@djtouchdan
How did he get your skin anyways?? Its a pretty new skin isnt it?

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 11:06 am
It was released at the begining of 2009 so it isnt a new one.

The only way the skins and plugins get in the hands of NLU's and cracked users is by Licensed Users downloading them and distributing them away from the VDJ website.

Unfortunately i know there isnt a lot VDJ can do about this.

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 11:09 am
@djtouchdan .... I'm not using my Virtual DJ for making money.

I will not say where I took the skin because it is a place where many people who have no money like me take you!Just want help, but obviously will not get it ....

my salary is equal to one tenth of your. 329 $ is too much money for us.

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 12:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)