Topic: X-12 V1.1 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Being updated the X-12.
If you have any suggestion ....
Fabio.

Posted Tue 04 May 10 @ 11:11 am
Hi Fabio .... Looks great!

I sent you a PM about a bug with the waveform, it seems the issue is the X12 skin. I have loaded a large video file and in X12 it only shows some of the waveform, however if I swap to another skin it shows the waveform complete.

Please see below:

X12

VDJ Pro

Vmix 5.4

Would also be great if you can get the LED peak meter working in external mixer mode as well.

Thanks

Keith

Posted Tue 04 May 10 @ 3:00 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
kradcliffe wrote :
Hi Fabio .... Looks great!

I sent you a PM about a bug with the waveform, it seems the issue is the X12 skin. I have loaded a large video file and in X12 it only shows some of the waveform, however if I swap to another skin it shows the waveform complete.

Please see below:

X12

Keith

This problem doesn't depend on that skin. I noted it a few years ago, I explained in details what is the problem (the resolution of the waveform) but nobody of the team condescended to look at that and to take care about it ;)

Posted Tue 04 May 10 @ 3:13 pm
Looks good Mr zanard =)

Posted Tue 04 May 10 @ 6:25 pm
@Sischo .... Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying. If other skins draw the waveform completely and X12 doesn't, is it not a skin problem rather than something else?

Keith

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 6:28 am
I mean that in particular conditions the waveform doesn't completly appear.

That depends on:
1) length of track;
2) waveform resolution in the skin.

I found the threshold (waveform size0,waveform length0) of waveform which is the limit:
- if you use waveform size1<waveform size0 and waveform length1<waveform length0 you don't have this problem.
- if you use waveform size2>waveform size0 and waveform length2>waveform length0 you don't have this problem.

To note that your track is 57 minutes long.

Since I already wrote it in the forum but now I can't find that old my thread, I don't want to waste my time again in writing all details.

P.S: one moderator wrote me at that time "VDJ is not developed to support such a long tracks" hence the problem is fixed.

This time I hope you caught my words.

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 7:45 am
sischo wrote :

- if you use waveform size2>waveform size0 and waveform length2>waveform length0 you don't have this problem.

- if you use waveform size2>waveform size0 and waveform length2>waveform length0 you have this problem.

My mistake.

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 9:07 am
Is this something Zanard can fix in his update?

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 9:23 am
unless Zanard is able to change the source code of VDJ he can..but I don't think so.

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 9:56 am
So why does this happen in the X12 skin but not others?

Apologies for my lack of knowledge here ....

Keith

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 10:50 am
Because the waveform size and waveform length are bigger than the limit.

You can't ask Zanard to fix it because he CAN'T: that is a bug of VDJ.

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 3:20 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The problem is a skin problem ... please take your discussion elsewhere and not clutter his post.

He is asking for feedback and improvements to his skin ... please continue with those posts only.

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 4:12 pm
cstoll wrote :
The problem is a skin problem ... please take your discussion elsewhere and not clutter his post.

He is asking for feedback and improvements to his skin ... please continue with those posts only.

Thanks cstoll

Update:

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 5:13 pm
Mr zanard your skin is one of the coolest =)
One day I hope to make skins like yours

Good work : )

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 8:33 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
So why does this happen in the X12 skin but not others?

Apologies for my lack of knowledge here ....

Keith

I tested the problem with another skin (1920x1200) and the problem remains.
So, the problem is not the skin but VirtualDJ.

Bye

Posted Thu 06 May 10 @ 3:54 am
Zanard ..hi...I ubsolutely love this skin! though i dont have the high resolution either SO..i resized it a few months back to 1280x800. Problem...when i use the firetext pluging the firetext control panel its cut off on the right side and i cant get to the controls of it. jeremk sayd it was a skin problem (I though it was the Resizing tool) please check? again awsome skin my man!!

Posted Fri 07 May 10 @ 9:04 am
New update:

Posted Sat 08 May 10 @ 5:22 pm
Demo video:

[youtube]2dsZZ8VASb0&hl=it_IT&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dsZZ8VASb0&hl=it_IT&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Posted Sun 09 May 10 @ 3:50 pm
SoorfyHome userMember since 2010
Being updated the X-12.
If you have any suggestion ....
Fabio.

[IMAGE1]

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 10:28 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
but the code or link in the post and someone will display it for you.

Posted Wed 12 May 10 @ 12:29 pm
83%