Topic: Turntablist 6 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
.....something is coming ;)

Posted Mon 03 May 10 @ 1:13 pm
nice :) happy to hear this !!

Posted Mon 03 May 10 @ 2:02 pm
Give us a sneak peak. :)

EDIT: i have a question, maybe it's too late but meh.
- Can you include a "timecode bypass" button?
- Can you leave some black space under the skin design in the .bmp? That way i can make the skin larger for my own use...

Posted Mon 03 May 10 @ 3:01 pm
timecode bypass was always there, you have to right click on the TC button - it's multi purpose
Black space ?? how much bigger? are we asking for?

Its a total brand new design, its about 85% finish and i hope to just bang it out quickly. Its inspired by another new layout i resently saw. I was not sure to consider this 6.0 or a "spinoff" of a variation. After using it for a week or so i really like it enough to say its the new style.

Posted Mon 03 May 10 @ 4:05 pm
do u creat a mixer interface or not ? :)
Controller and Timecode friendly :)

Posted Mon 03 May 10 @ 5:33 pm
I don't think i'll ever really make a skin with too many on screen mixer options, at least not turntablist series.

Posted Mon 03 May 10 @ 7:39 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Let me know if I can help with the graphix L2...

Posted Mon 03 May 10 @ 8:32 pm
Thanks Terry. For now i'm just going to finish up the new layout. My plans beyond that, include mutliple layout options.

Posted Tue 04 May 10 @ 9:20 am
I have to ask a few questions before i finish this skin up.

1. do we have to have or need key knob/sliders? I personally like flexiblity but i'm running out of space and the very lasy thing i'll do os make a skin where its cramped. If you use the current 5.2 i have key sliders at the top, i was thinking to make them pitch sliders instead.

2. Multi wave displays - What i intend to do is offer 6.0 in its basic form and then add a button where you can switch from 6 to 5.2 to another layout. How important is multi-views?

Posted Fri 14 May 10 @ 2:33 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey L2, I am watching, but have no real creative input. Kind of been using the CE one for a while now. Interested to see 6.0 though. Let me know if I can help any other way.

1. I don't really use any of that stuff yet . Too new and I mostly mix top 40.

2. Not really that important for multi views. I think a single, efficent, "light weight" skin is probably my vote. But that is my outlook on it.

Thanks for the hard work, PM me your email again please. Would like to send another donation.

Posted Fri 14 May 10 @ 6:13 pm
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
nice to see you around again L2

1, key knob/sliders? . same here i have never used them

2, Multi wave displays? . i only ever really use the std default wave, its very occasional i use the split or on top of each other option

will look forward to what you come up with

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 6:15 am
Sounds good on the feedback, I'm not going to go crazy on this layout and just give the basics up front. The 1st release will set the foundation ;)

One place I can save space is on the deck buttons and i have very nice smaller ones drawn up but i will use the original black ones so i can see who people like the skin initially.

Posted Sun 16 May 10 @ 2:33 pm
I love to tease you guys... haha

I'm really hoping this is released this weekend, it's mostly graphic work at this point, all the code is there. Maybe a "spy photo" might get leaked before.

Posted Tue 08 Jun 10 @ 12:30 pm
Looking forward to it. Just started video mixing with CE. Love it, can't wait man.

Posted Tue 08 Jun 10 @ 8:54 pm
listen2 wrote :
Maybe a "spy photo" might get leaked before.

Hi Listen2,

what's about teasing us?? Would be pretty nice to hear something about it..
;)

Greets from Germany
Music 234

Posted Fri 18 Jun 10 @ 10:31 am
Ok, so i was digging through the trash and came up with this early draft of this new skin. It's a touch blurry because i had to hurry before the DEV team got caught. Rumor has it it's coming very soon.

Posted Wed 23 Jun 10 @ 9:07 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
nice graphics... !!! lol

Posted Wed 23 Jun 10 @ 11:13 am
djdad wrote :
nice graphics... !!! lol

Thats because L2 always draws his skins on paper before touching the pc. BTW diggin in his trash for that pic was gross as all hell.

Posted Wed 23 Jun 10 @ 2:13 pm
Much appreciated! Hopefully there will be more donations that can pay for the vacinations!

Posted Wed 23 Jun 10 @ 4:23 pm
Did the men in black come to get you this weekend? Any other spy photos?

Posted Sun 27 Jun 10 @ 8:45 pm
80%