Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: how cool would this be............

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I think we need to have this plugin redone so it works with 6.07., http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/1046/Sampler_Manager.html.
Yes I know I should be posting this in the Plugins forum or even the Wants and Wishes, but those I dont think get looked at enogh cause there so far down the page. I would like to see this plugin redone cuzz I have more then 12 samples and I always have to switch out my sample bank depending on what and where I'm spinning at. As of right now I have them wrote in a notebook and have to refer to the notebook when setting up. I have tons of sound effect, movie qoutes, beats for looping, dj drops, etc, etc. I think this would make it a whole lot easier to manage my sample. It would be great to just pick a folder and boom their all loaded up and ready to go.
Sooooo.....................am I the only 1 who thinks would be a great tool or better yet, is there anyone out there who could revamp this plugin??
Thanks for your time
Huey

P.S.
If you think its a good idea drop a line or 2.

Posted Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 10:26 pm
You should have stuck with your first thought on where to post this. Moved to the Plug-ins forum.

Posted Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 10:58 pm
I really beleive no one scrolls down the page and checks these forums...........................

Posted Fri 16 Apr 10 @ 12:51 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That doesn't give you the OK to make post after post on the same topic or resurrect 5 year old threads. With all those that are reading the forum and doesn't have a similar interest on a topic that you have posted, then that should tell you something - they are not interested.

Please do not post another thread about this topic ... keep your discussion here - if any occurs.

Posted Sat 17 Apr 10 @ 12:43 am
Ouch, all I'm sayin is here's a dope plugin that got lost in the shuffle and not many people know about. Since no 1 wants maybe it should be removed seemed it doesn't work with any of the newer versions???
Thanks for your time.................

Posted Sat 17 Apr 10 @ 12:57 am
Ok so I went to get the source codes for the sample manager to see if a friend of mine could maybe get it to work and.......POOF.......its gone....... :(

I was just kidding when I said get rid of it.
Huey

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 8:29 pm
Hi

This is something that I have requested in the past, didn't even know it existed in the past. I think it's badly needed but maybe there is more pressing issues to be sorted first.

K

Posted Sun 25 Apr 10 @ 5:28 pm
i agree on the sample manager plugin. looked for it too once i seen the old post. i run artists drops, samples etc all night long and i would love to have something like this.

Posted Mon 26 Apr 10 @ 8:58 am
I could be wrong but I think theres a version be tested by the VDJ team right now............can a teamer verify this?? Dont need a date just would like to know if this is true??
Thanks for your time
Huey

Posted Mon 26 Apr 10 @ 4:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)